PDA

View Full Version : Regenerate feat

forrest0755
03-08-2017, 12:53 AM
There is a feat that a few of the Heroes have called regenerate. It does exactly what it sounds like it does, lets the hero regenerate health, while out of combat. A problem with this is how it decides out you are out of combat. Its wheter or not, you are locked on to someone. I fel as though it should be based off wheter or not someone is locked onto you. A Warlord with this abillity can very easily just let go off lock on once the enemy is out of stanima, and get back most of the health they lost. Especially if they also have the feat that reduces damage. It can make it isanly difficult to kill a Warlord who has both of those feats equipped, and they heal faster than you can damage them at times. Add in the feat that raises max health, and it is ecen more effective than them. I am completly okay with all of these feats existing, and I am okay with the Warord having insane defense with the right feats, I am just suggesting that the way the rengeneration feat decides wheter or not you are in combat should be tweaked. This way they are not regaining health while being attacked.

Felis_Menari
03-08-2017, 01:38 AM
The problem with the lock-on suggestion is disengaging and running away can easily undo damage dealt to you. For Regenerate to be worth the tier 4 slot though, it definitely needs adjustment. Maybe it should kick in 3-5 seconds after performing an attack or receiving or defending against one, if you are far enough away from an enemy player? Maybe that would work.

TCTF_SWAT
03-08-2017, 01:58 AM
It's a balanced feat. It's procs every 3 seconds. It regens...I believe 10 hp. You can't build revenge while not locked on and you give your opponent free damage. And the damage reduction feat is 25%. Same as the PK's.

Plus if the warlord is stupid enough to de-lock for the regen then you can just keep hitting and throwing them near hazards for the instant kill.

lucasnrachel
03-08-2017, 04:17 AM
This really isn't the toughest of the abilities. Self revive after insane defense.

I've seen the kensei using the unlimited unblockables more which is a darn good one to have one missed parry and you eat the blow 2 and it's basically good bye. It's more of a shock than anything you aren't really ready then BAM .
If I were a kensei main I'd be going for that feat cool down cuz that is a beast in a lot of situations. I'm sure there are more just this one sticking out right now.