PDA

View Full Version : Audio Issues

JrSlayer98
03-08-2017, 12:44 AM
I can hear in game sounds like wind and other atmosphere noises as well as ambient music, however I cant hear characters speak during game and cut scenes/gun shots abnd explosions are heavily muffled. I am using turtle beach XO fours. Anyone know the fix/experiencing same issue?

CrustyManMeat
03-08-2017, 02:44 AM
I'm having the exact same issues. No speech can be heard during cut scenes but the background/ancient sound can clearly be heard.

This happens during the game as well with orders being silent and any radio chatter also being silent

This happens though my headphones and through the TV speakers. I can't find any mention of this in known issues.

KILLA-DELF
03-08-2017, 04:34 AM
I can hear everything in the game just fine, however finding other players who actually have and use their mics is another. I found one player, I could tell by the speaker icon that he was talking but couldn't hear him. Invited my friend to a private chat just to make sure that my set was working and it was.

Also, I signed up for an account with Ubisoft so that I could possibly use the task force, calendar and other features to meet other players who use mics and try to do missions the way you should and it keeps telling me I need to buy it, when I already have it. I have said remember me, and it doesn't. There should also be a setting in online matchmaking where you can set to mics only as well as be able to launch your own co-op with a filter to only allow people to join that have a mic.

Evomaster57
03-08-2017, 05:48 AM
I can hear in game sounds like wind and other atmosphere noises as well as ambient music, however I cant hear characters speak during game and cut scenes/gun shots abnd explosions are heavily muffled. I am using turtle beach XO fours. Anyone know the fix/experiencing same issue?

I am also having exactly the same issue that you are having. Can't hear characters speaking during any scenes, and the sound is far less on this game than any other i play. The game is played through a new high def LCD TV, without any head phones or mic. :mad:

CrustyManMeat
04-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Any follow up to this? It's ruining the game for me.