PDA

View Full Version : Balance of Zone feats

forrest0755
03-08-2017, 12:22 AM
Anyone else feel that Vikings drew the short straw on the zone feats. Samurais Arrow Storm Feat does massive damage, and effectas a much larger zone as it moves. The knights Catapault feat is a guarenteed kill basically, and doesnt hurt team as much. Meanwhile, the Vikings zone feat is not a guarenteed kill, and does massive damage to you and your team if you get caught up. I guess the upside is that the fire lingers, but that is just a s dangerous for your team as it is for the other team.

Karma_Ghost
03-08-2017, 12:29 AM
Arrow storm does high damage if it actually hits, but each volley is so narrow, anyone that's paying attention will most likely dodge it immediately, I stopped using it long ago. Fire flask at least provides long area denial and can be used anywhere. Using it inside cramped rooms and stairways is an almost guaranteed kill.

BrianBoyFranzo
03-08-2017, 01:00 AM
I'm not sure about the others but I think the catapult could use a little bit of a speed nerf. I can't tell you how many times I saw it was coming and tried to roll out of the blast radius only to have in crush me mid animation. It's seems like if you are near the middle when it's called in there is no escaping it.

forrest0755
03-08-2017, 01:03 AM
Yea, it is really tough to avoid. I can usually avoid the fire flask if I see it coming, but the catapualt I have only dodged if I was already at the edge of the zone. And even when I dont dodge the fire flask in time, it doesnt kill me instantly

Kelson27
03-08-2017, 02:09 AM
Absolutely. I main raider, that catapult is ridic when I throw a flask that maybe takes half health and gives plenty of warning.

lucasnrachel
03-08-2017, 04:22 AM
No the arrows are trash and the fire trap for samurai hurts everyone equally in radius . I've seen some characters SEEMINGLY not be hurt by their own stuff. Never know with this game in its current lag state