PDA

View Full Version : kensei light feint not working

Alchemist..
03-07-2017, 11:57 PM
when im doing light feint after top finisher its looks like i feint this move 2 times, doesnt matter timing, pressing light attack 2 times or 1, always side light looks like i feint this lite and throw another, its making this move useless bc of speed

lucasnrachel
03-08-2017, 01:24 AM
I don't think you can't feint a light attack.

Alchemist..
03-08-2017, 01:42 AM
I don't think you can't feint a light attack.

i didnt say i feint light, this animation just looks like i feint light to second light and it makes this move to easy to react. here is a video of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwl8GqYfW38&feature=youtu.be

PKUSUB
03-08-2017, 01:59 AM
i didnt say i feint light, this animation just looks like i feint light to second light and it makes this move to easy to react. here is a video of this

I use a lot of feints, and it has always looked like that since day 1.

lucasnrachel
03-08-2017, 02:06 AM
when im doing light feint after top finisher its looks like i feint this move 2 times, doesnt matter timing, pressing light attack 2 times or 1, always side light looks like i feint this lite and throw another, its making this move useless bc of speed
Huh the title says kensei light feint and the first line says doing light feint.

Was about to say if you have a video of it you are a beast some how or something.😀

UbiJurassic
03-08-2017, 02:13 AM

Hey The.Alchemist., thanks for letting us know about the issue! We've forwarded this post and the video you provided along to the team.

Alchemist..
03-08-2017, 02:27 AM
I use a lot of feints, and it has always looked like that since day 1.

ok, but this does not mean that work god. its just broken bc its give you more time for block/parry

Huh the title says kensei light feint and the first line says doing light feint.

Was about to say if you have a video of it you are a beast some how or something.��

i just name it like that bc u need use light attack button to fein top heavy,
sorry for the confusion

PKUSUB
03-08-2017, 03:09 AM
ok, but this does not mean that work god. its just broken bc its give you more time for block/parry

i just name it like that bc u need use light attack button to fein top heavy,
sorry for the confusion

Oh I see what u mean now, I honestly thought it was intended to look like that but I guess it is a problem hahah my bad I thought u were saying that after the update it changed or something

MambosMango
03-08-2017, 05:14 AM
its a bug, sometimes when you soft feint the unblockable into heave, kensei starts shaking as if he doing 1 very fast heavy feint after his unblockable feint. sometimes he shakes even 2 times.