PDA

View Full Version : Black screen after title/ubisoft logo screen

reinkey1
03-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Original Xbox one other Ubisoft games work fine. Ive cleared my cache. Same issue during Beta. Like seriously Fix your ****.

elevatedbuckle
03-08-2017, 12:18 PM
What did you expect this is UBISOFT were talking about.

CD31415
03-08-2017, 12:59 PM
just restart a few times it happened to me at first

XR Jabba81
03-08-2017, 01:26 PM
If you are... and I think so... in the Xbox Preview Program you have to sign out of the program and factory reset your console. You can Keep your games and apps and after updating the console it should solve the problem. This was mentioned in many threats btw. cheers

tdm_kris_titus
03-08-2017, 07:26 PM
How do u factory reset without loosing all ur **** u have either purchased or have had.i cant get passed the skull screen withput it goin black

veritigo
03-09-2017, 06:11 AM
I had the exact same issue and was able to resolve the issue by going the xbox home screen and then selecting or navigating to the "all settings" option. I then went to to "System" under settings menu and then selected "Console info & Updates"

I then selected the Reset Console, XBOX then presented me with 3 options
Option A "Reset and Remove Everything"
Option B "Reset and keep my games and Apps"
Option C "Cancel"

I selected Option B, "Reset and keep my games and Apps"
I then waited for my xbox to reset and then setup my profile from scratch and was immediately able to play the game and get past the black screen. I previously had issues with the close and open Beta and was unable to get it to work either so I figure that had I preformed these steps a week or so ago I would have been able to play the game during the betas as well.

after reset I was award all of the extra's and bonus when the game first launched

Hope this helps.
Veritigo

joshcurtis71
03-09-2017, 09:38 PM
If you reset the xbox does it erase your profile and gamer score ?

Zixxspeed420
03-10-2017, 05:48 AM
I had the exact same issue and was able to resolve the issue by going the xbox home screen and then selecting or navigating to the "all settings" option. I then went to to "System" under settings menu and then selected "Console info & Updates"

I then selected the Reset Console, XBOX then presented me with 3 options
Option A "Reset and Remove Everything"
Option B "Reset and keep my games and Apps"
Option C "Cancel"

I selected Option B, "Reset and keep my games and Apps"
I then waited for my xbox to reset and then setup my profile from scratch and was immediately able to play the game and get past the black screen. I previously had issues with the close and open Beta and was unable to get it to work either so I figure that had I preformed these steps a week or so ago I would have been able to play the game during the betas as well.

after reset I was award all of the extra's and bonus when the game first launched

Hope this helps.
Veritigo

didnt work for me

Zixxspeed420
03-10-2017, 04:04 PM
hi guys if you are using a 4k and hdr tv turn off the feature on your xbox to just 1080p- I just did it to mine and now my game works. hope this helps