PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Gold only showing Standard for XBOX ONE

tarves1526
03-07-2017, 11:30 PM
I purchased the Gold edtion of the game from Amazon. Redeemed code and it is recognizing only the standard edition being purchased. :confused::confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NiNJazZ_x_XTRM
03-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Have you checked the Xbox Store and the 'Manage Game' section? I bought the Deluxe Edition from GAME, and had to manually install the Huntsman Pack from the Xbox Store, and then install it again in the game management section itself.

tarves1526
03-08-2017, 12:01 AM
I will check that out thank you.

rebelledsoldier
03-08-2017, 05:04 AM
I purchased the Gold edtion of the game from Amazon. Redeemed code and it is recognizing only the standard edition being purchased. :confused::confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I pre-ordered the Gold Edition myself and was given credit for the Standard Edition. I can play the game and through the Xbox Store a few perks were said I had to purchase them, but when I highlighted them I was told they've already been purchased (the mini-bus, and a couple add-on packs) so I was able to install those. However, I still don't have the access of the Season Pass or the items unlocked via owning Season Pass. Thankfully Xbox Support took my email and said i'd receive email updates as Xbox is informed for patches/problem fixes/work arounds and such.

DarthFett75
03-08-2017, 05:22 AM
I pre-ordered the Gold Edition myself and was given credit for the Standard Edition. I can play the game and through the Xbox Store a few perks were said I had to purchase them, but when I highlighted them I was told they've already been purchased (the mini-bus, and a couple add-on packs) so I was able to install those. However, I still don't have the access of the Season Pass or the items unlocked via owning Season Pass.

I'm having the exact same issue.

RyanDietrich519
03-08-2017, 07:03 AM
I think it is a Ubisoft issue. I have the same issue with For Honor as well.

Onamazu
03-08-2017, 08:13 AM
I pre-ordered the Gold Edition myself and was given credit for the Standard Edition. I can play the game and through the Xbox Store a few perks were said I had to purchase them, but when I highlighted them I was told they've already been purchased (the mini-bus, and a couple add-on packs) so I was able to install those. However, I still don't have the access of the Season Pass or the items unlocked via owning Season Pass. Thankfully Xbox Support took my email and said i'd receive email updates as Xbox is informed for patches/problem fixes/work arounds and such.

I have the same exact problem as well, I purchased the gold edition for Xbox one, But yet its coming out as the standard edition and I can't download the season pass.

TGS Mee Naughty
03-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Same here $144 and it's saying I've got the Standard edition and season pass isn't in the game management section.

Melaphine
03-08-2017, 12:11 PM
Same here, haven't got the bonus credits or XP boosts either.

Keeper_1313
03-08-2017, 01:09 PM
I still do not have the season pass or any extras. I ordered the gold edition from Xbox store, no credits, booster, season pass and so on. Ubisoft told me after showing them a screen shot they would fix it, 16 hours later still nothing.... Xbox told me to erase the game factory set me xbox one and see if that work.....

Justifireb2b
03-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Exactly the same here.
Contacted MS, after an hour troubleshooting they send me here...
Did get the Bolivian Minibus and Rebellion Ghost pack.
No permanent 5% XP, 50% xp booster pack, credits, missions, skins etc etc
:(

rebelledsoldier
03-08-2017, 03:20 PM
So... after an eight hour shift of work I come home to check the status of the issues. Firstly, game is still reading as Standard Edition. Secondly, store now says I own/installed the Season Pass. Also received the items AK-12 and Rebel outfit. Now to learn if I can earn those Ghost Coin things in-game so I can get the purple and yellow camouflages for my guns, the Sniper pack and Thermite outfit. Not really sure what I did to get everything fixed or if I am still missing things. If I get any information via email I will update here for everyone.

Cheese7318
03-08-2017, 03:42 PM
As of 8am EST this morning, it said I still do not own the Gold Edition or the Season pass. I have all the bonuses like the minibus, but the xp booster and credits are still not showing. Any idea if they're working on this?

royi42
03-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Just posting here as its the same issue with PS4 - I think the codes are just outright broken. It took till mid-afternoon yesterday for the PSN code that came with the Gold Edition to even work (I am guessing Xbox has a similar issue) - and now I'm still only sitting with the deluxe items and the Minibus is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!

I WANT MY LLAMA BUS!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600765-Missing-Season-Pass

Negulator
03-08-2017, 09:33 PM

Same thing here. Not seeing the season pass and other extras such as the xp boosts and costumes.

Has Ubi akwoledged this issue for Xbox One, and any fix ETA? I see the mentioned the packs, but not the season pass' and all that comes with it.

Zepherozools
03-09-2017, 12:11 AM
Bump. Im in this boat as well. It seems like content is missing from the season pass itself. As i understabd it the season pass gets you the preorder content as well right? Does the motor bike and hunting rifle appear as dlc entries in game management?

Lucifer6six6
03-09-2017, 01:52 AM
Its bugged.Here is my post in another thread.

So upon logging in today, I noticed that it says that I have GRW Standard Edition, when I know I bought and was charged for the gold edition. When I go to the store, it shows that I can buy the gold edition, instead of the "Play" button, it says "Buy $99.99" but it shows that I have all the content included in it installed. Maybe thats what is causing the issue?

http://i65.tinypic.com/23uq7ae.jpg

picture of the store telling me to buy it....

http://i67.tinypic.com/1z1da85.jpg

And my receipt for when I bought the game..... Maybe this can help get the issue sorted out.

XExarkunX
03-09-2017, 02:34 AM
I'm having the same issue, pre ordered gold edition and got nothing but the standard game. figured this would have been fixed by now. I don't get how you can screw up digital pre orders this badly.

RedComet313
03-09-2017, 04:07 AM
Same no gold edition stuff for me on Xbox

FilipinoFinesse
03-09-2017, 07:17 AM
I have the same issues. Says I have the standard edition instead of the gold edition. I have some dlcs installed but I'm not getting credits pack.

Lucifer6six6
03-09-2017, 07:19 AM
Here you go.... Update from Ubi

Hi guys! If you're finding that you don't have access to content that you should have, please open a ticket at https://support.ubi.com (https://support.ubi.com/) by logging in, scrolling down, and clicking Contact Customer Support. Attach a screenshot showing proof of purchase to your ticket if possible (such as a receipt, or a screenshot of your Microsoft transactions history). I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Thank you!

AlecRaine2008
03-09-2017, 02:26 PM
My friends and i are having the same issues

Lucifer6six6
03-09-2017, 02:43 PM
My friends and i are having the same issues

Refer to post right above yours.

Negulator
03-09-2017, 06:22 PM
When you contact Ubi, they're going to have you jump through hoops for thi. Requesting screenshots of everything.

Justifireb2b
03-09-2017, 07:26 PM
When you contact Ubi, they're going to have you jump through hoops for thi. Requesting screenshots of everything.
Wish they would.
Shot them a ticket 35 hours ago, still no answer nor a solution....

Rezarecta08
03-09-2017, 07:54 PM
I looked at my bank statement and it shows I paid 99.99 for it feb 28th. Yet for some reason I only have the standard edition. What gives?:mad:

Giang_Shi_13
03-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Same here. missing xp boost and credits with gold preordered

weekend_camper
03-09-2017, 11:39 PM
No joy attaching screen shots to the existing support case I have open.

Justifireb2b
03-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Bump
After more than 48 hours stil no response on my report ticket.
Did anyone get some news from ubisoft in the mail ?

Melaphine
03-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Bump

I made a ticket on Tuesday and I am still waiting for a response.

KilranTairn
03-10-2017, 07:11 PM
Same, bought Gold edition...got standard edition download, the extra dlc downloads... but no acknowledgment in game content regarding owning season pass (store says I won season pass) and no +5% perm XP bonus in game or temp bonus to activate...Store does not acknowledge that I own the Gold edition or Deluxe content either...just Standard edition... Would at least like the +5% in game permanent XP bonus like my buddy who got the Deluxe version gets...

Negulator
03-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Bump

I got one almost after I submitted it. All it asked for were a bunch of screenshots. Nothing since after I provided them ...

FearsomeZentiX
03-10-2017, 08:43 PM
After pre-order Wildlands Gold edtion, I only have 4 "dlc" downloaded. And so do my other friends have to. Deluxe, car, outfitt and the last stuff you get for playing beta, but also is in season pass.

When i go to Xbox store, it says the price on season pass, but when look at season pass, it says I'm owning this product. And when i go back it says owned. As I can see on my Ghost profile ingame, it says no XP boost.

But this is not the first time Ubisoft screws up, problem with Steep season pass also not showing the content you own.

Soules Reaper
03-10-2017, 08:52 PM
After pre-order Wildlands Gold edtion, I only have 4 "dlc" downloaded. And so do my other friends have to. Deluxe, car, outfitt and the last stuff you get for playing beta, but also is in season pass.

When i go to Xbox store, it says the price on season pass, but when look at season pass, it says I'm owning this product. And when i go back it says owned. As I can see on my Ghost profile ingame, it says no XP boost.

But this is not the first time Ubisoft screws up, problem with Steep season pass also not showing the content you own.

They don't seem to be in a rush to fix this issue either. Seeing they have known about it since Day One.

BimmermanE39
06-16-2017, 11:04 PM
Same here, I purchased Deluxe Edition not Standard

SOLO_06_GIXXER
04-06-2018, 09:25 PM
Has anything been done about this I bought the deluxe edition of ghost recon wildlands for $23.00 and it Shows the standard edition on my Xbox but also says that I own deluxe and standard in the store if someone knows of anything to fix this or something has been corrected please feel free to share the intel...thanks

BimmermanE39
04-06-2018, 10:08 PM
I guess unless you bought the Super Duper You Spent Way to Much Sucka Edition then it doesn't count as rated over Standard lol

ubi--unicorn
04-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Hey guys, if you are experiencing this issue, please create a ticket. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) Thanks!

FurtherDread96
04-16-2018, 01:18 AM
Hi all,

I don't know if this could be the answer, but I downloaded the demo before buying the Gold Edition (DISC Version).
As far as Xbox accounts are concerned, and the way the timed demo was rolled out, I had the full version of the game (Standard Edition) already installed.
Since the Gold Edition is really just the standard game with DLC added on, and after purchasing, you continue your progress made in the Demo, you are playing the Standard edition (Demo that you downloaded) with the season pass/DLC added after the fact.
To fix, you would have to remove the Demo from your account and reinstall the game.

BUT

Since the Gold Version codes are single use only (Obviously), this will not actually work unless Ubisoft fixes something on your end.

Summing up, the only way this could have been avoided is if you had deleted the demo and used your gold pass DLC Codes before inserting the disc or before downloading the game.

BUT

That doesn't help any of us, does it? :rolleyes: :confused: