PDA

View Full Version : Weapons and attachments are not showing up in gunsmith once collected

Kaiskune
03-07-2017, 11:24 PM
as the name suggests, I have collected several weapons and attachments across the map a a number of them are not showing up in gunsmith for usage.
AR- EXT magazine (30 round)
M40 (pretty much the first additional weapon you get in game)
M1911
Folded stock (both SMG and AR)

a bit buggy for a triple A game release dont you think Ubisoft?

zargonaut
03-09-2017, 03:53 AM
Ive unlocked 2 accessories that remain locked in the gunsmith. Aptial laser sight and 20 round mag for pistol. Tried a previous save, but it was after the issue. Makes me not want unlock more cool gear till issue is resolved. Or not play, whats the point if you cant get the gear youve been playing for?

Help me ubi for my xbox one... you are my only hope...

BorgX666
03-09-2017, 12:41 PM
as the name suggests, I have collected several weapons and attachments across the map a a number of them are not showing up in gunsmith for usage.
AR- EXT magazine (30 round)
M40 (pretty much the first additional weapon you get in game)
M1911
Folded stock (both SMG and AR)

a bit buggy for a triple A game release dont you think Ubisoft?

1 thing ive noticed is some parts that you unlock are not for the current weapon you have equipped, they are for other weapons in the weapon list all be it ones you have already unlocked and ones you have yet to unlock

Lucifer6six6
03-09-2017, 02:46 PM
1 thing ive noticed is some parts that you unlock are not for the current weapon you have equipped, they are for other weapons in the weapon list all be it ones you have already unlocked and ones you have yet to unlock

This. Certain attachments only work for certain weapons in the weapon category.