PDA

View Full Version : Sad to see so many AFK farmers in Dominion AI

Gray360UK
03-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Decided to have a go on a new character tonight so wanted to start easy against AI in Dominion ...
and it's full of rubber band circle spinning AFK people farming XP and Steel.
Entire games where I am the only one actually playing.
And these people have full 108 gear and Rep 6+
Sad times :(

jpearhart
03-08-2017, 01:40 AM
I report every single on of them I find doing this. Don't know if I'm wasting my time or what.

Blackball8
03-08-2017, 01:44 AM
I think you are wasting your time. Ubisoft has said something about giving the AFK-rubber banders a "warning." Basically their stance on cheating is to give the offenders double secret probation. Eventually after having received a warning they could be banned!!! Ubisoft and their moderators don't really convey a sense that exploiting in the listed manner is that big a deal.

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 01:47 AM
I report every single on of them I find doing this. Don't know if I'm wasting my time or what.

Yeah same here, but the volume of them is amazing. I've reported 10 or so in the last couple of hours. That's just one evening when I decided to play some AI. Major problem they have on their hands.
Just makes me sad that obviously many of the people you will face later in PvP with 108 gear did nothing to earn it.

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 01:48 AM
I think you are wasting your time. Ubisoft has said something about giving the AFK-rubber banders a "warning." Basically their stance on cheating is to give the offenders double secret probation. Eventually after having received a warning they could be banned!!! Ubisoft and their moderators don't really convey a sense that exploiting in the listed manner is that big a deal.

I'm afraid you could be right. And by the looks of it, if they took more serious action they would end up having to ban half of their player base.
When you are the only 1 out of 4 that isn't AFK, you know this is a big problem.