PDA

View Full Version : "Very High Activity"

Bob__Gnarly
03-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Wanted to have a quick Dominion game, luckily the game is showing that there's "Very High Activity". Well 15 mins later and 3 failed attempts in finding a match, i now have run out of time to get a quick game in.

What does "Very High Activity" equate to? 5 people? 10? Is it talking world wide? What a joke...

Gray360UK
03-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Wanted to have a quick Dominion game, luckily the game is showing that there's "Very High Activity". Well 15 mins later and 3 failed attempts in finding a match, i now have run out of time to get a quick game in.

What does "Very High Activity" equate to? 5 people? 10? Is it talking world wide? What a joke...

I think they redefined it with the new patch as well.
I have never seen Duel on anything other than low activity, ever ... and suddenly it's on Medium all the time.
So yeah, Medium is 5 people now, High is 10, Very High is 15, that would be my guess :D

Zv1k0
03-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Thats funny because i would think this is a game made for duels like any other fighting game and most people would play that...

Zv1k0
03-07-2017, 11:38 PM
nope. most people play brawl or elimination and then insult you with "no honor" when you donīt comply to their duel rules.
Also, still not having trouble finding games. Is your NAT strict?

If your question is for me, i dont have a problem with any of these :) I find my games in any mode pretty fast. Im just surprised what people play the most if these activities have any say to it.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-07-2017, 11:42 PM
I think it's a percentage of players playing instead of a number. So for example less than 20% = Low 35% = medium and so on.

What I find interesting is that they removed the "Players Online" functionality from the game now on PS4 as well. When you go to the social tab you can no longer see how many players are actually playing online. That's bad. Last night on the XB1 it was there. We'll see when I get home tonight.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-08-2017, 12:09 AM
So I took my screenshot from last night, and over laid it with my buddys he's just took.http://fh.bhtguild.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Capture-3.png

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 12:11 AM
I think it's a percentage of players playing instead of a number. So for example less than 20% = Low 35% = medium and so on.

What I find interesting is that they removed the "Players Online" functionality from the game now on PS4 as well. When you go to the social tab you can no longer see how many players are actually playing online. That's bad. Last night on the XB1 it was there. We'll see when I get home tonight.

It's gone from XB1 now.
Shame, I quite enjoyed checking how the numbers were doing.
Now it just shows friends online.

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 12:12 AM
Thats funny because i would think this is a game made for duels like any other fighting game and most people would play that...

No way is this a game made for duels.

dayLockey
03-08-2017, 12:14 AM
Getting a little bored of threads like this. I play on PC and I don't wait longer than 1-2 minutes for anything that I que for. Yes there are some connectivity issues but activity isn't a problem.

Bob__Gnarly
03-08-2017, 12:19 AM

Yeah, it was a change in the latest patch. I'm on PC and noticed this when we got the patch a week or two ago. I think the console guys got the patch yesterday.

Strange that they would remove it with no real logical reason for doing so besides to maybe hide the population decline?

Anyway, I wanted to see if I would eventually find a game and I did, on the 6th attempt. It only took 25 mins of searching during "Very High Activity" period.

Captain-Courage
03-08-2017, 12:19 AM
Yes there are some connectivity issues but activity isn't a problem.

Not sure for how long

http://www.githyp.com/for-honor-lost-over-half-of-its-playerbase-in-its-first-two-weeks-on-steam/

Yeah, yeah, I know, Steam doesn't represent all the PC playerbase .... But I'll still call it a "significant sample"
They've just gone full damage control mode, that's probably why we don't see the numbers anymore.

Zv1k0
03-08-2017, 12:20 AM
No way is this a game made for duels.

Its not but it should be. And probably will be when they focus on competitive play.

Bob__Gnarly
03-13-2017, 10:33 PM
Once again, "High activity" and can't get a quick game in when I want to. 20 mins and 4 failed Dominion matchmaking attemtps later...

My a55 there's "High activity". This game is crashing & burning at a rapid pace.