PDA

View Full Version : Execution death!!

Demonmag36ic
03-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Can you stop a execution? Cause it's seems like I can't. It really is a pisser when your executing a person, being stuck in the animation, for someone to come in and hit you, stopping your execution, making the person revivable, while your executed while being helpless!

pure_energist
03-07-2017, 10:59 PM
There is a min map displaying enemy locations in your vicinity. IF You Choose to execute, be more aware of your surrounding. This feature is important as executions can obviously take a player out of the game and SHOULD be interrupted/ punished. Having a cancel option then makes is too easy to always go for the execution.. its a pain to focus on when fighting but training yourself to pay attention to this mini map will largely improve your win ration. Knowing when your about to get ganked for instance... not every fight encounter has to be to the death. In all 4 V 4 modes, knowing when to run and group up vs finishing a fight and going for an execution can mean you get a second chance with back up to distract the other team.

Demonmag36ic
03-07-2017, 11:14 PM
I see your point with the map. I can admit I don't pay enough attention to it, but I don't know, I still feel like there should be a way to defend yourself vs being helpless in a animation. Would be neat maybe to have a counter to attack during execution. Make it the same as defending off a second person when in a guard lock, but the counter results in executing that person and finishing off the person you originally started to execute. But it would need be something that timing needs to be perfect on so its not easily abuse.

TCTF_SWAT
03-07-2017, 11:30 PM
Simple, re-lock onto another enemy before executing someone. Or de-lock. You have...I believe....2 seconds to confirm an execution. Which is plenty of time to do what you need to do.