PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.03 Fast unblockables now blockable?

Sephriem
03-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Solved/ Oversight input on this would be welcomed, upon testing the new patch ive noticed that Orochi Top Light Attack second hit can now be blocked.
Brings me to some conclusion that an unintentional bug has been introduced with regards to the specific patch note.

Fight

All Fighters

Attacks that cannot be blocked because they are too fast no longer display the Unblockable Attack feedback.

For me this clearly contradicts the actions text
"Your second top light attack is guaranteed if the first one hits"

Also contradicting the patch notes of saying that its a visual only change, id like to suggest that Peace Keeper and Warden could also suffer this but have yet to test this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb1f3OHwWhI

Aarpian
03-07-2017, 11:00 PM
Are you joking?

Sephriem
03-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Unfortunately not, the same for pks heavy to light poison jab and wardens right up hit, though I'm only on test bots haven't seen anyone do it in pvp yet but it's absolutely there, and I don't think its intentional :'(

Aarpian
03-07-2017, 11:11 PM
that's a Shugoki you fool, they have armour that block the effect of the first hit they take

TCTF_SWAT
03-07-2017, 11:12 PM
It's only possible on shugoi. He's the only one able to block these types of moves. Only due to his armor.

Sephriem
03-08-2017, 01:47 AM
Fantastic point made guys! How could I have even forgotten about the arm or >_< d'oh. Thanks for the input, I went through all attack patterns from videos and can confirm it was only with the shugoki stance. Cheers folks.