PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie needed a STAMINA buff

CarnivalLaw
03-07-2017, 09:13 PM
As much or more than damage.

She has few options against the fast classes. Longer range attacks help to keep the assassins at a distance, but sap so much stamina, that the Valk is too quickly exhausted.

CarnivalLaw
03-07-2017, 09:20 PM
lol no she doesn´t, scrub.

Uh, yeah she does, loser.

secrecy274
03-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Lawbringer here, I need stamina AND attack damage as well, I demand a buff.

Or I'll just learn how to play him properly, managing stamina is just as important as a good defense and offense.
Currently I'm not happy with my prowess at none of them, yet that's why I keep training.

ButtR8peArtist
03-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Orochi player, and I demand a speed and damage buff.

yeah right, because stamina gear stats don't exist and the infinite spear sweep combo doesn't cost too much stamina

Dekallis
03-07-2017, 09:59 PM
....Do people still not know valkyrie didn't get a damage buff? It's the same damage she's always had.....and she really didn't need a stamina buff. Her stamina is fine learn to manage stamina. My valk only runs out of stam in someone is pressuring with stamina drains like goki's headbutt. If you're running out of stam you're probably pushing buttons too often and/or getting blocked/parried alot.

De4d_0n_Sight
03-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Not sure if dumb or just trolling...

DovaahisPGM
03-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Conqueror here no she doesn't need to be more broken lul are you crazy ? The valk now is like the new peacekeeper.

#L2vortexscrub

DesignerHuman
03-08-2017, 01:20 AM
*uses Stamina gear*

Doesn't run out of stamina.

DesignerHuman
03-08-2017, 01:22 AM
....Do people still not know valkyrie didn't get a damage buff? It's the same damage she's always had.....and she really didn't need a stamina buff. Her stamina is fine learn to manage stamina. My valk only runs out of stam in someone is pressuring with stamina drains like goki's headbutt. If you're running out of stam you're probably pushing buttons too often and/or getting blocked/parried alot.

But she did get a damage buff, albeit a minor one, alongside the speed buffs which were more substantial.

Felis_Menari
03-08-2017, 01:33 AM
If the Valkyrie gets a stamina buff, so does the Lawbringer, of commensurate magnitude; this is non-negotiable.

lucasnrachel
03-08-2017, 02:30 AM
Why are people asking for anything on a character with a now live patch on all platforms that just got boost in damage but also in reaction time?

She also has one of the arguably biggest kits.
Shield bash (which if done correctly can't get up from) , stun , all defense mode (like Warlord already gave a Viking with it so let's just give it to her also) , and bleed ( I know the argument that but it's tough to pull off with her) . Plus decent range.

Wait why am I even bothering with anyone else Valkyrie should be my new main....

forrest0755
03-08-2017, 02:38 AM
Raider needs a buff

Duuklah
03-08-2017, 02:48 AM
I main Valk.

She does not need a stamina buff.. Not at all.

In fact she is amazing except for one glaring issues. To secure an execute on a Valk is VERY difficult. Where most classes get an exec finish with 1 Heavy attack from min regen health. The Valk has to land a combo.

NONE OF HER COMBOS FINISH WITH A HEAVY!! So we are forced into a double GB land scenario which is nearly impossible against a skilled opponent. Ive devised a work around and Do often land an exec, but the amount of trouble i have to go through and the risk/reward for a Valk to exec is just plain DUMB!

IIII 47 IIII
03-08-2017, 02:53 AM
I agree with most here, no the f**k Valkyrie does not need any kind of stamina buff. Get that mess outta here

Sithalorian
03-08-2017, 03:31 AM
And to make it worse, Exhausted Valk is entirely useless. She cannot do anything, raider can at least get breathing room , but a valk is ****ed when out of stamina

Hiero_Glyph
03-08-2017, 03:59 AM
Why are people asking for anything on a character with a now live patch on all platforms that just got boost in damage but also in reaction time?

She also has one of the arguably biggest kits.
Shield bash (which if done correctly can't get up from) , stun , all defense mode (like Warlord already gave a Viking with it so let's just give it to her also) , and bleed ( I know the argument that but it's tough to pull off with her) . Plus decent range.

Wait why am I even bothering with anyone else Valkyrie should be my new main....

Valk didn't get a damage bonus though. L2patchnotes.

Valk is actually quite balanced as she has no way to guarantee an execute and her vortex tales several cycles to kill draining her of stamina in the process. So if you fail to dodge the first cycle you still have 2 more chances before she is drained and has to back off.

Valk simply forces you to dodge, which is strictly a L2P issue for turtles.

lucasnrachel
03-08-2017, 04:42 AM
Valk didn't get a damage bonus though. L2patchnotes.

Valk is actually quite balanced as she has no way to guarantee an execute and her vortex tales several cycles to kill draining her of stamina in the process. So if you fail to dodge the first cycle you still have 2 more chances before she is drained and has to back off.

Valk simply forces you to dodge, which is strictly a L2P issue for turtles.

OK only 2 of her attack/combos got a slight buff , I had a game where I couldn't leave the ground. Could have been lag but I'm not sure.

RaidoKnight
03-08-2017, 04:53 AM
dude, do you want me to rekt everytime with my valk with mroe stamina? that is the only thing that stops me from rushing average players in one go.

buff valks stamina and she is the 2nd best character instantly after warlord (the only real broken character in the game).