PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Get Screwed Out Of The Game?

HEARTLEZZ.
03-07-2017, 09:00 PM
I ordered my game online from Ubisoft for the TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON® WILDLANDS COLLECTOR EDITION DELUXE and I didnt get the game at all. I contacted Customer Support after waitting 1 hour and 30 minutes. And Ryan C says they **** separate which was never stated when I ordered and now there is not tracking or anything for the game and they have NO CLUE when they will send it. ****ing ********. I paid Extra for NEXT DAY AIR. FOR EVERYTHING Not just the figurine and the posters. GRRRRRR. Anyone Else Having This Issue? I will never order from Ubisoft again. :mad:

Ayee007
03-07-2017, 11:57 PM
I have the Same issue, how did you find a phone number to contact them? I have this stupid figurine and no Game... how does that Happen? I know we are not the only guys wo ordered the Deluxe Collectors Edition.

VPskinz
03-08-2017, 01:11 AM
same problem here wtf is going on

KTMBILL690
03-08-2017, 02:23 AM
I ordered the $160 set and got my package today with my statue and envelope with posters but no game or code, contacting support was a waste of time and got me nowhere, I'm f****** pissed!!

Ayee007
03-08-2017, 02:31 AM
this is complete non-sense, I hope the Moderators are paying attention and can get someone at Ubisoft to give us some real information here. Completely unacceptable, we are paying a premium for the Game and dont even have the game on Release Date. Way to treat you most loyal Customers Ubisoft...

Rep told me this: "Sadly I cannot do much about this seeing as how it is a shipping issue, but I can guarantee that you will receive either a physical copy or a flyer with the key, at a later date. "
"This issue from the warehouse has affected a number of customers. I do not have the number, although I assure you we will get you your game as quickly as we can."

Ayee007
03-08-2017, 05:31 PM
what are the Customer Service Reps Saying to you guys? I just cant comprehend how the flyer for the Game with Content Codes is not included with the Figurine & Poster's. Makes so F'in sense...

RipperArcane
03-08-2017, 11:51 PM
This is flat out ridiculous. I want what I paid for. We shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get our game.

JacksonKnife
03-09-2017, 02:00 AM
I spoke with a Live Chat representative last night after sitting in a queue for four hours, so I'm pretty livid at this point. The rep stated that the game would arrive separately, yet nothing I ever received said that would be the case, nor did I receive a separate tracking number for the game shipment. I paid nearly $200 for this edition, and I expected a much better experience than what I have gone through thus far. I have an "open case" through Support, but I haven't heard a peep. All their social media has been silent as well.

Ayee007
03-09-2017, 02:22 AM
Terrible, Ubisoft has lost my Business. I'll never purchase another Item thru their Store ever again. ill be sure to spread the word about my experience, especially a loyal customer for over 10 years. Damn Shame!:mad: Worst Part is Mod's Read this and move right out, no acknowledgement from Anyone on Ubisoft's End. No accountability

bigbrad00077788
03-09-2017, 03:52 AM
I ordered my game online from Ubisoft for the TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON® WILDLANDS COLLECTOR EDITION DELUXE and I didnt get the game at all. I contacted Customer Support after waitting 1 hour and 30 minutes. And Ryan C says they **** separate which was never stated when I ordered and now there is not tracking or anything for the game and they have NO CLUE when they will send it. ****ing ********. I paid Extra for NEXT DAY AIR. FOR EVERYTHING Not just the figurine and the posters. GRRRRRR. Anyone Else Having This Issue? I will never order from Ubisoft again. :mad:

I received everything i was supposed to but the game will not play it gets to the health warning screen and the loading screen then black screens me

JacksonKnife
03-09-2017, 05:55 AM
I have contact them through official support, Live Chat, Twitter and Facebook. As I said before, the Live Chat was useless, and I finally got someone to answer me on Twitter for a split second, but they kept directing me to the Ubisoft Support, which has been silent. This is extremely frustrating, and I hope we hear back soon.

I did notice others on Facebook chiming in about the same issue, but it's still unclear how widespread it is.

veritigo
03-09-2017, 06:03 AM
I received everything i was supposed to but the game will not play it gets to the health warning screen and the loading screen then black screens me

I had the exact same issue and was able to resolve the issue by going the xbox home screen and then selecting or navigating to the "all settings" option. I then went to to "System" under settings menu and then selected "Console info & Updates"

I then selected the Reset Console, XBOX then presented me with 3 options
Option A "Reset and Remove Everything"
Option B "Reset and keep my games and Apps"
Option C "Cancel"

I selected Option B, "Reset and keep my games and Apps"
I then waited for my xbox to reset and then setup my profile from scratch and was immediately able to play the game and get past the black screen. I previously had issues with the close and open Beta and was unable to get it to work either so I figure that had I preformed these steps a week or so ago I would have been able to play the game during the betas as well.

Hope this helps.
Veritigo

JacksonKnife
03-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Just received this from Ubisoft:

"Jacob B @ Ubisoft Support
March 09, 2017 8:59 AM

Thank you for reporting this issue! I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Unfortunately, due to an error in warehouse processing, our physical stock of Ghost Recon: Wildlands has been depleted. This issue has been forwarded up to our distribution teams for further investigation. At this time, as we have no further information.

I do apologize again for the trouble and thank you for your patience an understanding!

If there is anything further I can do to assist, please let me know!

Thank you very much, and I hope that you enjoy Ghost Recon:Wildlands and the Collector’s Edition exclusive items.

Kind Regards,
Jacob"

This is absolutely unacceptable. The whole point of a preorder is to guarantee a copy. This is the shadiest thing I've ever experienced purchasing a game.

Ackis
03-09-2017, 04:22 PM
If you paid with a credit card, do a charge back.

Ayee007
03-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Just received this from Ubisoft:

"Jacob B @ Ubisoft Support
March 09, 2017 8:59 AM

Thank you for reporting this issue! I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Unfortunately, due to an error in warehouse processing, our physical stock of Ghost Recon: Wildlands has been depleted. This issue has been forwarded up to our distribution teams for further investigation. At this time, as we have no further information.

I do apologize again for the trouble and thank you for your patience an understanding!

If there is anything further I can do to assist, please let me know!

Thank you very much, and I hope that you enjoy Ghost Recon:Wildlands and the Collector’s Edition exclusive items.

Kind Regards,
Jacob"

This is absolutely unacceptable. The whole point of a preorder is to guarantee a copy. This is the shadiest thing I've ever experienced purchasing a game.

I am Shipping back the Collectors Item Today, and beginning the Charge back process with my CC company. I'm done waiting, I suggest you guys do the same.

JacksonKnife
03-09-2017, 09:40 PM
I am Shipping back the Collectors Item Today, and beginning the Charge back process with my CC company. I'm done waiting, I suggest you guys do the same.

I should do the same. This is the most ridiculous situation I've ever seen purchasing a game.

JWALL93
03-10-2017, 08:26 AM

we all need to link emails and hire a lawyer for false advertising, theft, and a scam.

JacksonKnife
03-10-2017, 07:05 PM
I wish we could get this issue added to the Known Issues sticky. Ubisoft is very frustratingly silent about this, and there has been no restitution offered. It's extremely frustrating, and I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau about it if I don't hear something soon.

JacksonKnife
03-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Update: I just submitted my complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I'll let y'all know when I hear back.

JacksonKnife
03-11-2017, 12:59 AM
Sorry to spam this thread, but I just heard back from Scott, the Department Manager for Customer Support in North America. He offered me digital codes both for the base game and the Gold content, and stated that they're still going to get a physical copy of the game as soon as they can. I'm satisfied with this outcome, and I'll test the codes when I get home. I hope it works out for the rest of you guys as well.

assassino_io
03-11-2017, 10:53 AM
Never, I repeat never, pre-order games.

dnaplusthree
03-11-2017, 09:30 PM

I have the same issue with black screen. Did you find a fix?