PDA

View Full Version : It's Monday and the AFK fest begins!!!

Grayvent
03-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Seriously, i thought they send out warning sanctions to those offenders. Guess not.
The game was pretty decent over the weekend where i'm matched with like 1-2 AFKers out of like say 10 games.
Now i'm getting match up with AFKer game after game not only in Dominion mode but Elimination too.... Why AFK in Elimination match? :confused:

RenfieldX
03-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Seriously, i thought they send out warning sanctions to those offenders. Guess not.
The game was pretty decent over the weekend where i'm matched with like 1-2 AFKers out of like say 10 games.
Now i'm getting match up with AFKer game after game not only in Dominion mode but Elimination too.... Why AFK in Elimination match? :confused:

I'm sure that they'll be receiving their sternly worded warnings anytime now. :nonchalance:

I'm finding the same thing - AFK'ing is just as rampant as it was last week. I'm noticing more in Elimination lately too. I suspect it's because it's more difficult to prove. They die so quickly that, by the time another player comes over, they're already dead and can't be recorded walking in a circle. The only way that I could tell for sure that my guys were AFK and not just bad and getting killed by the AI was by resurrecting them and, sure enough, circle AFKers.

Grayvent
03-07-2017, 08:31 PM
I'm sure that they'll be receiving their sternly worded warnings anytime now. :nonchalance:

I'm finding the same thing - AFK'ing is just as rampant as it was last week. I'm noticing more in Elimination lately too. I suspect it's because it's more difficult to prove. They die so quickly that, by the time another player comes over, they're already dead and can't be recorded walking in a circle. The only way that I could tell for sure that my guys were AFK and not just bad and getting killed by the AI was by resurrecting them and, sure enough, circle AFKers.

OMG you're right!
I didn't thought of that!
:( I hope Ubi comes up with a way to counter this exploit

lucasnrachel
03-08-2017, 01:51 AM
No you call them out and they even will take the time to tell you so Ubisoft isn't going to do anything till next week at the earliest and it's just a warning first offense.

They need to be put back to level 1 all loot taken away on the characters they started cheating with. No exceptions, don't care it you got to rep 10 fear 108 legit then start cheating because. Ubisoft can't issue anything more than oh you better not do it again 5 weeks later.

One guy got on the mic and started pleading his case it's because his champion status he paid for in his eyes , he feels he is getting screwed, it should be for 30 game days not 30 days. I tried to explain the difference and he just kept saying he was getting screwed because when he wasn't logged in it shouldn't count.

PKUSUB
03-08-2017, 01:56 AM

Report them. Screen shot or record them and send it to Ubisoft, I reported 7-8 players already

KingTheokoles
03-08-2017, 02:14 AM
OMG you're right!
I didn't thought of that!
:( I hope Ubi comes up with a way to counter this exploit

All they have to do is add a "press X button to start the round". They seamless patch skirmish and elimination to be separate, make a patch and say they reverted guardbreak back to the beta functionality, they also didn't do that, its exactly the same I tested it today. You expect them to create 5 mins of coding to make it so you press X to start the round? LOLOL good luck dude maybe by Christmas that will be implemented.

We_Wuz_Kongz
03-08-2017, 02:31 AM
Just make loot drops and crate drops based on total reputation not on a character to character basis. Ubisoft could even make it that you won't see purples till reputation 5 total and I think people would be generally happier with this system. The way things are now you feel punished for taking interest in more than 1 or 2 members of the cast. That or make duel/brawls the fastest way to level up. Right now the only quick way to get experience is to get wrecked by 108 revenge gear people or circle farm.

This won't stop it all together, but it will lower the number of people doing this significantly. Once the number of people doing this is lower Ubisoft can more effectively take action against them.

Darizuka
03-08-2017, 02:33 AM
Best way for Ubisoft to deal with bots and script-ers
simple.

Move China players to only China server
thats like 80% of Scripts gone.
I play alot of games in my time, and let me tell you the reality is.. most of the bots and scripts are Mainland China.
theres a reason why South East Asian online games and Asian PSP/PS4 games keep China in a seperate server
because of 10 or 15 good decent player that abides by the rules; 10,000 more are the rule breakers.

Take it from me
Im Asian
I know how they are like.
Heck even this forums is being swarmed by their bots promoting Chinese Parisian Universities and whatnot about 6 hours ago.

forrest0755
03-08-2017, 02:36 AM
A reason this might be happening, is there is an issue when playing in groups that some people get a black screen. It has happened to me a few times. It looks like the person isnt really playing or trying, but really, they just cant see what they are doing.

UbiJurassic
03-08-2017, 02:45 AM
The first wave of sanctions will be coming later this week. If you aren't familiar with how the sanctions work, Ubi-Gaidheal created a thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1596872-How-we-re-fighting-AFK-Farming)concerning this. Earlier today, we talked a bit more about how we are planning to combat people who AFK farm during our weekly livestream (https://youtu.be/BZ49bDPUSGE?t=42m8s).

IIII 47 IIII
03-08-2017, 03:03 AM
The first wave of sanctions will be coming later this week. If you aren't familiar with how the sanctions work, Ubi-Gaidheal created a thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1596872-How-we-re-fighting-AFK-Farming)concerning this. Earlier today, we talked a bit more about how we are planning to combat people who AFK farm during our weekly livestream (https://youtu.be/BZ49bDPUSGE?t=42m8s).

That's good to hear but I still don't think it goes far enough. It's a start tho.

Bob__Gnarly
03-08-2017, 03:19 AM
That's good to hear but I still don't think it goes far enough. It's a start tho.

Agreed.

A lot of damage already done, but it's good to hear these players will be getting a slap on the wrist this week. But in my opinion, serious offenders should just have their characters reset.

lucasnrachel
03-08-2017, 03:41 AM
Agreed.

A lot of damage already done, but it's good to hear these players will be getting a slap on the wrist this week. But in my opinion, serious offenders should just have their characters reset.

100% this I'd like to see this but only the ones they cheated with even if it was once to get enough steel to buy a whatever.

I'd also like them to take the GTA approach and put cheaters together. You don't want to play fine , don't do it together . When you do play each other in ALL game modes and good luck finding a match in this matchmaking. Good behavior gets you out next , next season.

Blackball8
03-08-2017, 04:07 AM

Warnings eh??? You guys make EA look awesome when it comes to dealing with cheaters.

Gray360UK
03-08-2017, 04:21 AM
So they have 108 gear and are Rep 6 or higher without playing the game, and they populate Dominion vs AI games to such a degree that you can have 3 team mates all spinning circles ...
... and they get a warning? :rolleyes:

Blackball8
03-08-2017, 04:24 AM
So they have 108 gear and are Rep 6 or higher without playing the game, and they populate Dominion vs AI games to such a degree that you can have 3 team mates all spinning circles ...
... and they get a warning? :rolleyes:

Yep, clueless company.