PDA

View Full Version : Slowed down combat and predictable hits

Astirit
03-07-2017, 07:12 PM
WHY UBI WHY YOU DO THAT? wtf guys... wtf is going on with you... game just suck now... Fight it's so slow now omg it was slow before now it's just fu... joke ;/ all my hits are so predictable I can't do anything nice with warden and others all my hits are so ez to block now game looks like wait and counter wait and grab wait and counter and grab nad push and grab omg I don't have fun with this game more it's so ****ed up for what you build system of battle like this if you slow it now so hard for all champions... It was to slow before now Its much worse than before. MAKE THIS GAME FASTER MAKE THIS GAME BETTER. Now this game is just earlly acces. BG Break for half year.

GreenRanger XI
03-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Just play a cheap character and go for easy scumbag kills. I just play Warlord and launch everyone off the map. Doing this till it gets noticed more.

TheLawbring3r
03-07-2017, 07:24 PM
OP, this sound more like a YOU problem than a GAME problem. I play the slowest class in the game, arguably. As the Lawbringer I have never encountered whatever it is you're raging about.

Jarl.Felix
03-07-2017, 07:25 PM
Before asking for a faster game ... first ask for a DECENT game without bugs, errors, unbalanced chars and more proffesional staff...

Jobsalot
03-07-2017, 07:56 PM
To be honest ever since the patch I suffer from the same problems and it seems to get gradually worse. My two-light overhead combo now moves at the same speed as two heavy strikes. My warden rolls in slow motion. Sometimes even though I have guard up, it doesn't block, not to mention parrying and countering guard break is impossible because these lags cause impossible response times.

At times it runs perfectly normal and then in the next moment its back to this lag hell. Makes the game a real pain in the ***. I did not do anything with my internet connection either. It is definitely a connection problem on the game's side and I know it affected several people after the patch, I am not the only one.