PDA

View Full Version : How lern parry timing?

Alchemist..
03-07-2017, 05:18 PM
how u guys lern timing for parry? i have problem with fast characters, like orochi or valk, cant parry them, they swinging so damn fast i can hardly change my guard stance, last half hour take a practice mode lvl 3 bot(valk) and a can block like 1 of 3 her hits, dont even think about parry, so do you have any advice about lerning this?

ThisHermitGuy
03-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Main menu -> How to fight -> Advance tutorial. It teaches you how to parry. The faster the swing...well good luck lol.

Raeyek
03-07-2017, 06:58 PM
I got better at parrying after playing the story mode on realistic. i noticed that hitting the heavy just before the enemy makes contact is the sweet spot. playing without the hud makes you even better with it. When i am "in the zone" i can parry people i am not locked onto in 2 v 1 to get even faster revenge gain with this timing. I hope that helps.

EDIT: with the faster characters like Oro,Valk,PK, and such. don't try to parry everything they throw at you. block them instead and be ready for that guard break.once you have them in a stamina crunch you can then get your work in.