PDA

View Full Version : Games becoming boring and stressful

GreenRanger XI
03-07-2017, 05:13 PM
-There isn't anything to play for.

-Everyone is too defensive which makes it less enjoyable.

-The maps in 1v1 are terrible.

-Already lost 50% of it's player base. YES it does take a while to find games.

I end up coming online playing about 4 games of 1v1 trying to pick a new hero as I get tired of playing the same one. Realize I'm not enjoying it, try 4v4 with friends and usually people get kicked or we get kicked then we decide to just give up on the game.

PackingMoney
03-07-2017, 05:18 PM
-There isn't anything to play for.

-Everyone is too defensive which makes it less enjoyable.

-The maps in 1v1 are terrible.

-Already lost 50% of it's player base. YES it does take a while to find games.

I end up coming online playing about 4 games of 1v1 trying to pick a new hero as I get tired of playing the same one. Realize I'm not enjoying it, try 4v4 with friends and usually people get kicked or we get kicked then we decide to just give up on the game.

I honestly don't understand why people decide to quit the game and then post on the forums about it :confused:

GreenRanger XI
03-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Forgot to mention how much of a spam fest the game is. I've got used to nearly every character and everyone has some sort of spam. Poor character design.

GreenRanger XI
03-07-2017, 05:19 PM
I honestly don't understand why people decide to quit the game and then post on the forums about it :confused:

Well a lot of people seem to have the same opinion so isn't it better to let the developers know? I mean that's what forums are for dude.

Munktor
03-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Well a lot of people seem to have the same opinion so isn't it better to let the developers know? I mean that's what forums are for dude.

Incorrect, forums are for shared discussion and feedback for improvement.

Letting the developers know, "i quit" isn't the designed purpose of the forums.

GreenRanger XI
03-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Incorrect, forums are for shared discussion and feedback for improvement.

Letting the developers know, "i quit" isn't the designed purpose of the forums.

Never said "I quit" I stated my opinion on the game.

Munktor
03-07-2017, 06:27 PM

I recognize that, but I was responding in line with the discussion which went like this:

"I honestly don't understand why people decide to quit the game and then post on the forums about it http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/confused.png"

"Well a lot of people seem to have the same opinion so isn't it better to let the developers know? I mean that's what forums are for dude."

PackingMoney
03-07-2017, 06:29 PM

You did say that you decided to give up on the game though.

GreenRanger XI
03-07-2017, 07:10 PM
You did say that you decided to give up on the game though.

I said me and my friends decide to give up after 4v4. Not quit.