PDA

View Full Version : Sound issues

ZunieZuZu
03-07-2017, 04:59 PM
No narrative, just the captions on the bottom. Ghosts say nothing, well no sound for them. Also if i give a command there is no sound for it. I would hate to reload but can if needed. I have rebooted, removed beta and all the basic i can think of except a reload of the game or starting over.

edit, have found if i turn everything else down it is there at a whisper. Am i really the only one??

Cire_5th
03-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Got that problem too. It was apparent in the Beta as well. But it would fix it itself and come back. I probably try to uninstall and then do reinstall.

pcolnaghi
03-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Exactly the same problem for me as well..

supr41
03-12-2017, 12:38 PM
same problem ive reinstalled and still the same

azmurph
03-13-2017, 10:11 PM
I have the actual disc. Tried reinstalling, tried clearing the xbox cache, tried starting new game. nothing. really annoying.

Griefdrums.
03-14-2017, 03:20 PM
any news on this yet? It's making it pretty difficult editing videos for youtube with no game dialogue to explain what mission I'm doing.... :(

supr41
03-16-2017, 04:11 PM
any news on this yet? It's making it pretty difficult editing videos for youtube with no game dialogue to explain what mission I'm doing.... :(

no news or even a reply yet

DESERTASSASSlN
03-16-2017, 04:45 PM
SAM warning tone will not cease and no SAM missile ever launched. Turned xbox console off and still proceeds to beep when I log back into GR: Wild lands.

supr41
03-27-2017, 09:43 PM
DelioP @ Ubisoft Support
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:20 UTC+0

Hello supr41

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. My name is Delio and I will be assisting you with your query.

I apologize for not having been able to reply to you earlier. We are doing our best to improve our service to ensure our responses are as quick as possible.

First of can you please check the sound connections on you xbox sound settings, if you playing on a TV with HDMI, please check the sound options to Stereo only, not 5.1 or 7.1 or you cant hear the dialogs, for the 5.1 and 7.1 sound options if you connect to a hi-fi or cinema system, please consult your systems manuals.

In the meantime, if you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Delio
Ubisoft Customer Support.

supr41
03-27-2017, 10:39 PM
DelioP @ Ubisoft Support

Hello supr41

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. My name is Delio and I will be assisting you with your query.

I apologize for not having been able to reply to you earlier. We are doing our best to improve our service to ensure our responses are as quick as possible.

First of can you please check the sound connections on you xbox sound settings, if you playing on a TV with HDMI, please check the sound options to Stereo only, not 5.1 or 7.1 or you cant hear the dialogs, for the 5.1 and 7.1 sound options if you connect to a hi-fi or cinema system, please consult your systems manuals.

In the meantime, if you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Delio

SNOOPSTANG
03-29-2017, 01:11 AM
wanted to bring this to the top.has anyone heard anything about the sound problem.i tried the sound settings like OP said and nothing.

supr41
03-29-2017, 11:04 AM
DelioP @ Ubisoft Support

Hello supr41

Kind regards,

Delio