PDA

View Full Version : No season pass extras showing up

NB RAINN
03-07-2017, 04:29 PM
I preordered the Gold edition, and none of the extras are showing up. No extra 5%xp, no hunter bike, no 800 ghost credit, none of the 3 faction skins and weapons, etc. I contacted MS and they said it's on Ubisoft's end not there's...

anotherhandle
03-07-2017, 06:57 PM
None of the gold edition bonuses are showing. REFUND!

MajorMatty
03-07-2017, 07:17 PM
If you go into Games & apps on the XB1, navigate to the game, then go to 'manage' game under the options for the game, you can manually download items for the season pass in the 'Ready to install' option.

TheFrozinOne
03-07-2017, 07:56 PM
I am at work and not able to check at the moment. Does this have the pre-order mission as well for the Gold Edition on Xbox One?

RedComet313
03-07-2017, 09:47 PM
I am at work and not able to check at the moment. Does this have the pre-order mission as well for the Gold Edition on Xbox One?

I saw my extra missions in there and installed them, but after installation you don't see them... (So yes)

Lucifer6six6
03-08-2017, 12:04 AM
I have them downloaded, but still dont have the permanent xp booster, and cant find the peruvian mission on my map, and I have all 5 items installed

RedComet313
03-08-2017, 12:40 AM
I have them downloaded, but still dont have the permanent xp booster, and cant find the peruvian mission on my map, and I have all 5 items installed

I'm experiencing the same thing

DarthFett75
03-08-2017, 05:30 AM

Same thing.

XR Jabba81
03-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Same here!

Melaphine
03-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Same here aswell. At least I'm not the only that's experiencing this. I've sent a ticket to ubisoft. Just waiting for a response.

Justifireb2b
03-08-2017, 02:55 PM
Got exactly the same problem.
Was able to instal the Bolivian Minibus and Rebellion Ghost pack.
No permanent 5% xp boost, nor booster pack, nor credits, nor missions etc...

Abe-kun
03-08-2017, 04:17 PM
In Xbox One Marketplace it says that I own season pass but when trying to manage the game there's no season pass in it.

the1chiefmaster
03-08-2017, 04:58 PM
I preordered the Gold edition, and none of the extras are showing up. No extra 5%xp, no hunter bike, no 800 ghost credit, none of the 3 faction skins and weapons, etc. I contacted MS and they said it's on Ubisoft's end not there's...

im having the same problem. im missing my xp booster, the ghost credits and my skins. like how do they manage to screw this up? ive never experienced this EVER with a pre ordered $100.00 BUNDLE!

Negulator
03-08-2017, 09:39 PM
im having the same problem. im missing my xp booster, the ghost credits and my skins. like how do they manage to screw this up? ive never experienced this EVER with a pre ordered $100.00 BUNDLE!

This is frustrating for me as well. I'm already level 10, haven't gotten a chance to use the xp boosters. So we spend $100 and have to sit and wait with apologies.

Scorch762
03-08-2017, 10:08 PM
I am having the same issues as well. Two of the guys I run with have all their stuff but not me and three other of my friends. We all purchased the Gold Edition from the xbox store and yet some of my friends have the extra content they paid for and some of us don't. Has Ubisoft even commented about this? There are post all over about this issue and from what I saw they haven't given any info to us that are experiencing this issue.

Lucifer6six6
03-08-2017, 11:35 PM
So upon logging in today, I noticed that it says that I have GRW Standard Edition, when I know I bought and was charged for the gold edition. When I go to the store, it shows that I can buy the gold edition, instead of the "Play" button, it says "Buy $99.99" but it shows that I have all the content included in it installed. Maybe thats what is causing the issue?

http://i65.tinypic.com/23uq7ae.jpg

picture of the store telling me to buy it....

http://i67.tinypic.com/1z1da85.jpg

And my receipt for when I bought the game..... Maybe this can help get the issue sorted out.

Harkonis
03-09-2017, 04:47 AM
that is almost certainly the root of the problem. I have the same issue. On top of that out of all my friends who bought gold, only one has the 5% xp boost, and he works for MS and likely manually added the stuff.

I'm bummed because by the time the 5% xp boost is added to my account, I will likely already be at max level. Feel a bit screwed over

UbiInsulin
03-09-2017, 05:00 AM
Hi guys! If you're finding that you don't have access to content that you should have, please open a ticket at https://support.ubi.com by logging in, scrolling down, and clicking Contact Customer Support. Attach a screenshot showing proof of purchase to your ticket if possible (such as a receipt, or a screenshot of your Microsoft transactions history). I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Thank you!

Soules Reaper
03-09-2017, 08:29 PM
So upon logging in today, I noticed that it says that I have GRW Standard Edition, when I know I bought and was charged for the gold edition. When I go to the store, it shows that I can buy the gold edition, instead of the "Play" button, it says "Buy $99.99" but it shows that I have all the content included in it installed. Maybe thats what is causing the issue?

http://i65.tinypic.com/23uq7ae.jpg

picture of the store telling me to buy it....

http://i67.tinypic.com/1z1da85.jpg

And my receipt for when I bought the game..... Maybe this can help get the issue sorted out.

Same for me also

royi42
03-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Hi guys! If you're finding that you don't have access to content that you should have, please open a ticket at https://support.ubi.com by logging in, scrolling down, and clicking Contact Customer Support. Attach a screenshot showing proof of purchase to your ticket if possible (such as a receipt, or a screenshot of your Microsoft transactions history). I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Thank you!

I wish you would just grant season passes for those who redeemed the Gold Edition codes - Since the $99.99 price of the Gold Edition is supposed to come with the Digital Deluxe AND the Season pass, yet the code that comes with the copy is just for the Digital Deluxe pack. I did open up a ticket with linking the code I got with my game and was told to simply:

Alex F @Ubisoft Support wrote: Mar 09, 2017 at 12:27 PM EST
I apologize, but we are not giving out season pass codes at this time. We are looking into the issue actively at the moment and hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Harkonis
03-10-2017, 01:35 AM
I'm level 20 now, once again by the time they give me my bonus it will be completely irrelevant.

oRATMANo
03-10-2017, 04:02 AM
I have emailed them with exactly the same issue, missing season pass & no xp boosters. Also on Xbox one. My friend has exactly the same issue.

Im not to worried about the xp booster, but this needs sorting out especially before they release any dlc...

Me_Eat_You_Guts
03-10-2017, 05:09 AM
Me too. I have the Peruvian Connection, the minibus, the motorbike, and the Rebellion Pack.

Im missing the permanent XP boost, the short term boosters, and the 800 credits.

xATFWxREDEMP666
03-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Same problem here. I am level 30 though. I am supposed to have the season pass, but I don't have it all. I have the mini bus and the bike and the rifle and the short booster and the ghost pack for the rebels. I do not have the permanent booster nor does it say that I have the season pass. The mircosoft store says that I own it but could not manager it when I clicked on it. I will submit a ticket like it was suggested and go from there

CptDookie
03-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Is there any way to do these things without owning a computer?Iknow it sounds goofy but i only own an xbox.

RANDOM_GRAFFITI
03-11-2017, 07:13 AM
And again.... same here. Digitally pre-ordered the Gold edition and didn't receive the season pass content. Got the Peruvian connection and the mini bus, but that's it! No 800 stupid micro transaction crap and no xp booster, oh and no season pass obviously. Also no clue on how to access the mini bus lol

And if people didn't know the Peruvian Connection missions are the La Cabra missions in the SW corner of the map.

Jeepod
03-11-2017, 07:21 AM
Hello.

We at Ubisoft Support are aware of an issue with Gold Editions of Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PS4 which is causing players to not receive their Boosters and/or Credits in the game. We apologize for the inconvenience, but the issue is presently being investigated and we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible so that all players will have access to the content they paid for.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue. We plan to update affected players once we have more information. We hope you continue to enjoy the game in the meantime!

______

They decided to do something for PS4 players but not xbox with that issue, still having nothing from ubisoft support on that side of my problems too.

MajorMatty
03-11-2017, 09:26 AM
So they are aware of an issue on PS4! Hopefully they realise the issue isn't just PS4 related.

MR D3M0N
03-11-2017, 11:16 AM
I'm level 20 now, once again by the time they give me my bonus it will be completely irrelevant.

For what did we purchased the gold version/seasonpass?I can't believe this once again ubisoft! :mad:

Ubi-Talos
03-11-2017, 12:26 PM
@All,

If you have not done so already, please create a support ticket here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/Channel) . When reporting this issue, please include the following information:

1. What content you are missing from the Season Pass. To confirm what you should have access to please click HERE (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000026419/Contents-of-the-Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-Season-Pass/)
2. A Digital or Physical version of the game you have purchased.
3. Screenshot or picture of your invoice for the game if possible,

phishnet
03-11-2017, 02:47 PM
Ubi-Talos -

I have done all of those things. I am just missing the peruvian connection code, because all i preordered was the digital copy of the standard edition. I submitted a ticket on the morning of march 9th and i have not heard back one word. What is your guy's response time? I cannot imagine what is taking so long when all support needs to do is generate a code.

MaximumExtreme
03-11-2017, 03:13 PM
I'm missing this as well. Why do need to create a ticket and wait for something that should have been in the game in the first place? That's ridiculous! I swear Ubi does things backwards. My console should automatically detect what version I have and give me access to everything. I think u need to patch the game instead o reading tickets Ubi.

saudoff
03-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Same!

phishnet
03-11-2017, 04:33 PM
OK ubisoft you really need to do a better job to empower your support people. I had some time to kill this morning, so figured would just watch a show on netflix and bring up chat.

The guy i chatted to was fantastic, friendly and ready to help. Here is the problem though he has to submit a ticket to the GRW team with my info and proof of purchase so then they can email me a code. So lets talk about the hoops for a simple code that at this point you should just send out to everyone cause the only people getting affected by this are the people that pre ordered the game and want the pervuvian connection missions.

1. submit ticket - this was a joke as after 36 hrs there was zero response. Since it is such a basic issue i can only assume your team is greatly understaffed.
2. that fell through so i contacted chat which i imagine a bunch of people dont have time to kill, like my lazy *** does on a saturday morning.
3. get a hold of chat and you dont give these front line guys access to codes.

Are you kidding me? The guys on the firing line you dont empower them with a code generator when you are well aware of the issues and how quickly they would get resolved if you provided them with this resource. Again upside i chatted with a great person who knows games and is getting me to the right people. However i cannot imagine the amount of **** being thrown at these support people when the only tool you arm them with is "validate receipt and escalate issue" vs "you bet just generated code here ya go".

Poor form ubisoft. You need to help these guys so they in turn can help your clients.

moonrad101
03-11-2017, 06:17 PM
I'm having the same issue as many here.

Pre-ordered the Digital Gold Edition on Xbox One and downloaded all the extras through the manage game screen. However, I still have not received the 800 store credits, XP boosters (permanent and temporary) or the Peruvian Missions. Two of my friends who pre-ordered the Gold edition have got the extra content.

mitchss3
03-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Sitting and waiting for Ubi chat again, spent 2 hours waiting yesterday as well as another 3 talking to microsoft. Microsoft blames Ubi and Ubi blames microsoft. Pre-ordered the digital copy and still haven't had any real help for missing the bonus Peruvian Connection mission. Why, I mean who am I supposed to talk to now?

Mighty Toon
03-12-2017, 04:27 AM
Having the same issues. Missing permanent boost. Had to manually download the add ons. And on my console, my game is listed as Standard edition. The gold edition can still e purchased again. great.

EasternMantis03
03-12-2017, 07:48 AM

Same

RedComet313
03-12-2017, 08:42 AM
Having the same issues. Missing permanent boost. Had to manually download the add ons. And on my console, my game is listed as Standard edition. The gold edition can still e purchased again. great.

Same here.

MaximumExtreme
03-12-2017, 03:33 PM
On my console it shows everything as owned. I have everything except the 2 extra missions. The Peruvian Connection and the Undad Conspiracy Mission. Cmon Ubi get it together! This is really quite upsetting and frustrating.

Melaphine
03-12-2017, 03:52 PM
6 days later & I have still not had a reply from them. :mad:

MaximumExtreme
03-12-2017, 04:02 PM
I deleted the gold edition and cleared the cache on my Xbox and I'm re-downloading again. It shows 4 pieces of content that are installing. It shows Wildlands Standard Edition which I don't know why, Ghost Pack Rebellion, Huntsman Pack, and the Bolivian Minibus. There is no season pass, Peruvian Connection, or Unidad Conspiracy content showing. It's not even in the ready to install section. When I go to the store and downloaded the Gold edition from there instead of the my games and apps section it shows everything as being owned and has a manage button. I click on the manage button it brings me to the my games and apps section where I choose to download the 4 pieces of content. Cmon Ubi!

bradrrac
03-12-2017, 07:35 PM
What's really odd is that I pre-ordered the Gold Edition in early Jan. I have 2 friends that waited to pre-order the same gold edition after the closed beta. My copy is all screwed up, no Bonus XP or extra content. My friends though have all the content and XP, no hoops.

XxScyNtistxX
03-12-2017, 08:28 PM
I just got mine fixed, I contacted via chat showed proof of purchase and within minutes got mine applied to my account. Thank you Christina S. you were awesome!

Melaphine
03-12-2017, 09:40 PM
I just got mine fixed, I contacted via chat showed proof of purchase and within minutes got mine applied to my account. Thank you Christina S. you were awesome!

How did you get connected to the chat? It's always greyed out for me.

XxScyNtistxX
03-13-2017, 02:28 AM
How did you get connected to the chat? It's always greyed out for me.

I signed in with my ubisoft account and it was available for me!

Neo-Striker1980
03-13-2017, 10:04 AM
I deleted the gold edition and cleared the cache on my Xbox and I'm re-downloading again. It shows 4 pieces of content that are installing. It shows Wildlands Standard Edition which I don't know why, Ghost Pack Rebellion, Huntsman Pack, and the Bolivian Minibus. There is no season pass, Peruvian Connection, or Unidad Conspiracy content showing. It's not even in the ready to install section. When I go to the store and downloaded the Gold edition from there instead of the my games and apps section it shows everything as being owned and has a manage button. I click on the manage button it brings me to the my games and apps section where I choose to download the 4 pieces of content. Cmon Ubi!

ist normal that it called Standart Edition. so no Need to worry

also there is no Season Pass DLC showing up
this was removed from the XBL System
you only see now dlc that Comes with season pass
so also not worry about this (you cant see season pass as dlc in any game)

Justifireb2b
03-13-2017, 11:58 AM
6 days later & I have still not had a reply from them. :mad:
+1
Would be nice if at least they took the effort to contact us who posted here to help us out.
I cant start chat because i'm Dutch (US only ? )
Seems like UbiSoft Netherlands isn't in a hurry to reply.....

bos_117
03-13-2017, 01:34 PM
Like a lot of peeps I pre ordered Wildlands Deluxe edition. The extras say installed but are not available in game ( says standard game).
I created a ticket of complaint over a week ago stating if I didn't receive an answer in 7 days I would seek further assistance from a governing body.
No response whatsoever.
If you look into past complaints it's the same with so many Ubisoft useless games.
I am now going to trading standards as don't see why I should run around after this company who are happy to take yr money then drop you in condor ****.

GeneralPDA
03-13-2017, 02:00 PM
gold edition includes yeti hunter ?

some of my friends seems have this pack, my char try equip this set on special outfits but set is unequipped instantly

SWAT Campin Jay
03-13-2017, 03:34 PM
Same here

MaximumExtreme
03-13-2017, 05:38 PM
I still haven't received my code for the Peruvian Connection Missions. It's going on a week now.

Deadeye Tom
03-13-2017, 05:48 PM
Guess I be waiting on the season pass till I hear more. I have some rewards not unlocking too and was about to pick up the pass.

RedComet313
03-13-2017, 07:52 PM
What's really odd is that I pre-ordered the Gold Edition in early Jan. I have 2 friends that waited to pre-order the same gold edition after the closed beta. My copy is all screwed up, no Bonus XP or extra content. My friends though have all the content and XP, no hoops.

Same, preordered in January and have all these issues

Harkonis
03-14-2017, 12:56 AM
Closing in on level 30, still no word from support on my ticket. Should have expected this though since they waited until the beta was over to respond to my 'beta won't start' ticket

GlacialPuma
03-14-2017, 04:16 AM
This is probably going to go exactly the same way Assassin's Creed Unity did.
- Realize there's a ton of bugs
- Realize things are broken in game
- Realize pre-order bonuses aren't populating

Solution:
- Give standard folks a free season pass/deluxe pack
- Give gold folks a free Ubisoft title.

It's how I got Far Cry 4 out of that debacle.

Methos74
03-14-2017, 04:55 AM
I bought the gold edition on the xBone - and all the extras downloaded
- Cannot find the Peruvian mission anywhere ingame.
- The van thing, appeared ONCE at the first time I played the game. Have not seen it since.
- I do not have the 800 store credits GOLD purchasers are supposed to have.
- I do not have anything that says "season pass"
- My Ghost Recon version says - Standard despite buying gold (as above) if I go to the store and check the GOLD version it says "You already own this". I paid $144 for standard version lol?
- I DO have the XP booster active however.

Weird. Otherwise really enjoying the game.

Soules Reaper
03-14-2017, 03:29 PM
I bought the gold edition on the xBone - and all the extras downloaded
- Cannot find the Peruvian mission anywhere ingame.
- The van thing, appeared ONCE at the first time I played the game. Have not seen it since.
- I do not have the 800 store credits GOLD purchasers are supposed to have.
- I do not have anything that says "season pass"
- My Ghost Recon version says - Standard despite buying gold (as above) if I go to the store and check the GOLD version it says "You already own this". I paid $144 for standard version lol?
- I DO have the XP booster active however.

Weird. Otherwise really enjoying the game.

Its going to say standard version cause that's whats in the Gold edition bundle. you get the Standard edition game, deluxe dlc and the season pass dlc. I have the Forza Motorsport 6 Gold Edition but it says standard edition as so does this for me.

Justifireb2b
03-14-2017, 03:44 PM
Reached lvl 30 today.
Still want the Peruvian mission, 800 credits and skins i payed for though.
It's a shame that they don't even mention it in the 'known problems sticky', neither respond in this topic or come with a solution via support (ticket is still in process after almost a week now.....)

Soules Reaper
03-14-2017, 04:45 PM
Reached lvl 30 today.
Still want the Peruvian mission, 800 credits and skins i payed for though.
It's a shame that they don't even mention it in the 'known problems sticky', neither respond in this topic or come with a solution via support (ticket is still in process after almost a week now.....)

the Season Pass Missing Credits is on there,

Here is this I found:
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000026419/Contents-of-the-Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-Season-Pass/
All we are suppose to get day 1 is of course the Perm XP boost and the 800 credits and the Ghost Pack Rebellion DLC. The other stuff is TBC at the moment. According to that the Peruvian Connection Mission isn't even out yet which was a preorder mission.

N1KNUKEM
03-14-2017, 05:00 PM
I contacted both Microsoft and Ubisoft... no season pass showing up with my XBOX One Pre-Order Gold Edition Digital Download. I was able to download the rebellion extra, the bolivian minibus and the hunter pack, but the bus and the hunter pack hasn't showed up in game. The Season Pass now shows that I own it (it didn't until yesterday), but I still cannot access it to download it on XO store. So a little disappointed/frustrated... but I am patiently awaiting a fix.

Soules Reaper
03-14-2017, 05:10 PM
I contacted both Microsoft and Ubisoft... no season pass showing up with my XBOX One Pre-Order Gold Edition Digital Download. I was able to download the rebellion extra, the bolivian minibus and the hunter pack, but the bus and the hunter pack hasn't showed up in game. The Season Pass now shows that I own it (it didn't until yesterday), but I still cannot access it to download it on XO store. So a little disappointed/frustrated... but I am patiently awaiting a fix.

The minbus by what I found spawns at random locations, Havent found the hunter bike though.

MAJ3STiC_SAiNT
03-14-2017, 05:28 PM
I am having the same problem also. I bought the Gold edition and I am not getting the extras that came with the purchase.

s3rv4l60
03-14-2017, 08:25 PM
Identical ://///

Negulator
03-15-2017, 02:37 AM
has anyone else received a response from Ubisoft yet? 5 days so far...

AFNPBizzy69
03-15-2017, 04:18 AM
Just chatted with them today I'm experiencing the same issues. What i was told is that the season passes havent been distributed yet. It's "time related". Having spent the 140 on the gold edition like everyone else weeks in advance, then receiving the game only to have "half" of what was promised and paid for i tried mailing them last week.. no reply, so in live chat today i brought up all of this and he added the credits to my account as well as the xp booster. I requested some extra in game credit for the poor customer service and he told me that he was in touch with another dept that handles that and they can't do anything like atm. Which leads me also to believe that they're probably going to give out a universal "apology" like someone said above happened in assasins creed unity where they gave a free ubi game or something.

** also didnt receive any of the other content right away but once i went into the the game manager it was all there for me to download

MajorMatty
03-15-2017, 10:50 AM
After not hearing anything from them for over a week regarding my ticket, I spent an hour talking to them in chat. At first they said it was a know problem and that they are looking into it, unhappy with this response I said I want something done! The support agent manually added the XP booster, in-game credits and free booster to my account.

He then eluded that they don't know when the issue will be resolved and are engaged with MS about resolving the issue.

MaximumExtreme
03-15-2017, 02:02 PM
Last night after playing I miraculously noticed that there were 5 pieces of content that were in my ready to install section under Wildlands. Finally after a week my content showed up. I didn't think I was missing that many though. I was only expecting the Peruvian Connection missions to show up. Anyway thanks you Ubisoft. I still wish you guys could have got everything straightened out from the beginning.

phishnet
03-15-2017, 04:37 PM
Well I guess I will check the ready to install when I get home from work today. Checked yesterday as well and it was not there. I only preordered the standard edition from the xbox store but according to the description I should still get the extra Peruvian Connection missions.

ShadowHands77
03-16-2017, 01:58 AM
Same here still dont have it but my bro does... :mad:

GlacialPuma
03-16-2017, 02:06 AM
Have everything but the 5% xp bonus, credits, and other xp bonuses.. support wants me to prove I bought the game by attaching reciepts. This is 2016 right? /smfh

I think part of the problem is that I bought my game through the XBox Store, and on their end, it doesn't show I bought the gold edition (though it does in my recent purchases). It's showing that I own standard + all the add-ons, but I still get the option to buy Gold. I don't think that's ENTIRELY Ubisoft's fault.

Happened to my friend too. We both pre-ordered the digital through the Microsoft store.

Soules Reaper
03-16-2017, 02:18 AM
I think part of the problem is that I bought my game through the XBox Store, and on their end, it doesn't show I bought the gold edition (though it does in my recent purchases). It's showing that I own standard + all the add-ons, but I still get the option to buy Gold. I don't think that's ENTIRELY Ubisoft's fault.

Happened to my friend too. We both pre-ordered the digital through the Microsoft store.

Same for everyone else that got the gold edition through the marketplace. Its stupid too that they cant figure this out yet. I just got off chat with ubi and the person said they don't have a time frame (ETA) on when this will be fixed either. You think they would of gotten this fixed by now seeing how many people are pissed off cause they spent $100+ on their game for the extra content and what not that doesn't even work.

GlacialPuma
03-16-2017, 02:52 AM
Same for everyone else that got the gold edition through the marketplace. Its stupid too that they cant figure this out yet. I just got off chat with ubi and the person said they don't have a time frame (ETA) on when this will be fixed either. You think they would of gotten this fixed by now seeing how many people are pissed off cause they spent $100+ on their game for the extra content and what not that doesn't even work.

In fairness, my conversations with Ubi at least resulted in finding out that my add-ons (mostly) just didn't auto-install. So I have a fair bit of my pre-order stuff. But permaboost, credits and some other stuff is still missing. Not sure why the permaboost can't just be applied on their end. Especially since I proved I bought it.

AFNPBizzy69
03-16-2017, 03:04 AM
They can add the permanent boost to your account from their end 100%. They did it for me, as well as added the 800 credits to my account. Kinda pointless Because ive already reached the max level :p

Soules Reaper
03-16-2017, 02:17 PM
In fairness, my conversations with Ubi at least resulted in finding out that my add-ons (mostly) just didn't auto-install. So I have a fair bit of my pre-order stuff. But permaboost, credits and some other stuff is still missing. Not sure why the permaboost can't just be applied on their end. Especially since I proved I bought it.

True, my conversations usually end up with an idiot or someone that tells me they cant do anything that I will have to wait till it is solved. Well I ask for an ETA and I get the same answer from everyone from chat that they don't know a time frame.

JDAMIEN75
03-16-2017, 02:22 PM
For the people that aren't seeing all the Season Pass or Gold Edition extras:

I pre-ordered mine in February & wasn't seeing things either. I went to my account.microsoft.com order history & looked at the receipt.

The order went to this entry in the store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands-gold-edition/c4xm1c4166j7/0003

For me that entry said "Not Available".

The version of the Gold Edition that was able to be purchased was this one:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands-gold-edition/bpbl9b5zmfj0

I called MS regarding order issues & spoke with them pointing out that my content was missing & that the version my purchase linked to was listed as "not available" for purchase. I then explained how a different store entry for the same product was available & trying to get me to pay for it.

MS refunded me for the unavailable store item so that I could purchase the one that did have an option to buy. After I "re-purchased" the game all the boosters, credits, etc showed up the way they should. My achievements & versions still say "standard edition", but the content is functioning now.

Soules Reaper
03-16-2017, 05:18 PM
So what you are saying is that there are 2 different Gold Editions out there, One that works and One that doesn't and the one that doesn't is the one that somehow made it onto the actual Xbox Console Marketplace itself. How do you mess up this bad lol.

SpideyVille
03-16-2017, 05:53 PM
I posted a reply about the issue in the Best Buy Forum and this was the response they gave:

Hi Guys,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're running into trouble with your game codes. As we only have the one code for these versions of the game, I'm afraid there isn't an alternate way for us to provide just a portion of the content that the code was supposeed to make available to you.

I would encourage you to continue working with Ubi to receive your content, but I will make sure our partners here are aware of the concerns.

Sincerely,

JDAMIEN75
03-16-2017, 08:58 PM
So what you are saying is that there are 2 different Gold Editions out there, One that works and One that doesn't and the one that doesn't is the one that somehow made it onto the actual Xbox Console Marketplace itself. How do you mess up this bad lol.

More like some kind of back end processing problem. The entry that doesn't work was from when the game was on pre-order. That should have carried over & become the full version, which is what is currently available in the marketplace.

Soules Reaper
03-16-2017, 09:59 PM
More like some kind of back end processing problem. The entry that doesn't work was from when the game was on pre-order. That should have carried over & become the full version, which is what is currently available in the marketplace.

Oh ok gotcha.

Onamazu
03-17-2017, 12:21 AM
For the people that aren't seeing all the Season Pass or Gold Edition extras:

I pre-ordered mine in February & wasn't seeing things either. I went to my account.microsoft.com order history & looked at the receipt.

The order went to this entry in the store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands-gold-edition/c4xm1c4166j7/0003

For me that entry said "Not Available".

The version of the Gold Edition that was able to be purchased was this one:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands-gold-edition/bpbl9b5zmfj0

I called MS regarding order issues & spoke with them pointing out that my content was missing & that the version my purchase linked to was listed as "not available" for purchase. I then explained how a different store entry for the same product was available & trying to get me to pay for it.

MS refunded me for the unavailable store item so that I could purchase the one that did have an option to buy. After I "re-purchased" the game all the boosters, credits, etc showed up the way they should. My achievements & versions still say "standard edition", but the content is functioning now.

I tried calling up Microsoft, and even telling them about this same exact issue you had, but now they are telling me that they have to "follow by standard procedure" what the deveolpers are suggesting that they are doing to solve the problem. They said to me and I quote: "Ubisoft told us that what will happen in the future that individuals who don't have the season pass content will receive a email in regards to the 'broken' content that they were issued when they pre ordered."

I told them about the two links in the online Microsoft store and they just went to completely avoiding that and answering me if they saw such a thing. Talk about bad service rep. They even tried sending me to a supervisor about the issue,and they did the same exact thing and avoided what I said about the two links, and told me that nonsense. I guess people don't understand simple english in Microsoft Support, do they? (Mind you, I'm not one to disrespect support members from either Ubisoft or Microsoft, but come on, I tell them exactly everything word for word thats wrong with what happened, and they can't even look at the evidence of someone elses case that I have the same issue on and follow through with the same steps?)

moonrad101
03-17-2017, 12:19 PM
I have just finished chatting to a Ubisoft support member with regards to this problem and I requested, as others have, that the credits and the boosters be added to my account. Unfortunately, I was told that it is an issue that they are looking into and that they would not do this.

Soules Reaper
03-17-2017, 02:06 PM
Honestly I don't think they think its such a huge deal as we do cause they got their money from us for buying the gold edition and are taking their time trying to fix this. its been a week and half since release and still no word on this issue at all and we are all being told there is no time frame for a fix. They are running their selves into the ground on this one.

Justifireb2b
03-19-2017, 12:11 PM
*bump*
Contacted Ubisoft customer support 12 days ago, still no reaction from their side.
Where's the content i payed for ?!

Moose BallsEH
03-19-2017, 06:05 PM
Yea put a support ticket in a week ago. Still nothing. Pathetic. Dont think I will be buying anymore ubisoft pre orders. For honor was an ok launch, but, not enough content to keep me going. Ghost Recon is full of bugs and I didnt receive my XP boosters(now useless as I am lvl 30) or my 800 credits. So many game companies these days are only out for making money and damn the costumers who keep them employed.

Scorch762
03-19-2017, 06:06 PM
I have been in contact with ubi-support via chat twice about this situation. I received the 800 store credits and one booster, the mini bus shows up periodically but no 5% perm exp booster. So I waited a few days and contacted them again and the rep said, "I see that your account was not given the 5% perm exp booster, you will see this added to your account within two days.

Well...it has been past two days and still no 5% perm booster which is useless not to me since I maxed level days ago. I really don't even care about the exp booster it is just that I paid for a certain product and did not get it. Just want what I paid for!

Fr34kyUK
03-21-2017, 02:14 PM

I too have this problem...not impressed when i see friends who pre-ordered it later than me...get their extras :(

MR D3M0N
03-21-2017, 04:32 PM
No comments from Ubisoft? Not even telling your customers you're working on it ? 3 Weeks after the release - NOTHING!

Soules Reaper
03-21-2017, 07:34 PM
Last I chatted with ubi from this site I was told it would be fixed in the next patch. Didn't get an ETA though.

BlackSpider 777
03-22-2017, 10:10 PM
I got the gold version (disc) after i installed the code that came with the gold edition i got the 5 addon's in the ready to install section in game manager, i installed them even in the season pass product page in the xbox store it shows i own the season pass, but not sure i got the XP permanent boost, how do i check if i got that activated in my game? also the Peruvian connection misson i can't see it anywhere?

Thanks.

bradrrac
03-25-2017, 08:43 PM

I'm at day 15 with Ubisoft support with this very issue. I had to escalate my ticket to a live chat after 7 days of no replies to my once a day check ins after submitting. Live chat seemed to know what they were doing, but could not fix my issue, they had to submit another request to another team to try and fix my issue. Live chat submitted our conversation into my ticket, I did not know I had to reply. After 4 days of sitting there it was auto closed by Ubisoft. At least I gave them 7 days before escalating! I still have no resolution to this issue, as I have quite a few friends that have ALL their paid for gold content with no issues.

I don't care how much of a "Heavy Load" you have, if you can't resolve an issue at least keep your clients up to date as to what is going on. 15 days is unacceptable. Communications 101 people!

bradrrac
03-25-2017, 08:47 PM
I too have this problem...not impressed when i see friends who pre-ordered it later than me...get their extras :(

This bothers me the most as I'm in the same situation. I have friends that have the content that they paid for, and I'm stuck in limbo. I won't be pre-ordering so early again.

Justifireb2b
03-29-2017, 09:30 AM
Still no word from Ubisoft on this ?!
Been 3 weeks now since i "contacted" support.
I WANT THE CONTENT I PAID FOR !!

Fr34kyUK
03-29-2017, 01:31 PM
don't think they are really bothered tbh...they already have our money

Justifireb2b
04-06-2017, 07:43 AM
More then 4 weeks now !
Still no xp boosters nor credits....

xBesTxSoLiDSnK
04-06-2017, 10:24 AM
I have the same issue. No permanent xp booster, no 800 ghost credits... :(

Fr34kyUK
04-08-2017, 09:11 AM
I just need xp booster, 800 ghost credits, and The Peruvian Connection...other stuff has slowly started to arrive...although xp booster is pointless now seeing i am at the level cap

harrym1234
07-28-2018, 07:32 PM
Well mine's different i got the gold edition of ghost recon wildlands for christmas but when i put in the disk it says standard edition but no dlcs in the downloads i have an xbox 1 to

UbiGabrinth
07-29-2018, 01:09 AM
Is there a code in the game case that you can enter?

DarthGat0r
08-09-2018, 02:08 AM
Has this been fixed for lost people, it still isn't working for me