PDA

View Full Version : Console Now has Patch?

PackingMoney
03-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Just woke up and I went to go on For Honor and got kicked off because it said it needed an update. It is now in the process of the 4.16 GB update and I was wondering if the PC one was this big or if there was extra changes in the console. Also if there are PC players here (a lot i'm presuming) could you share your experience with the update?

Gray360UK
03-07-2017, 02:37 PM
I know the said Consoles get it today in an announcement and it's on the For Honor Facebook page.
Looking forward to stabbing people with my PK :D

xXl Plan B lXx
03-07-2017, 02:39 PM
There is an entire thread of opinions and what is updated in the news and announcements thread. Also several of them strewn about in this forum.

Just woke up and I went to go on For Honor and got kicked off because it said it needed an update. It is now in the process of the 4.16 GB update and I was wondering if the PC one was this big or if there was extra changes in the console. Also if there are PC players here (a lot i'm presuming) could you share your experience with the update?

isthil89
Pk op

PackingMoney
I know the said Consoles get it today in an announcement and it's on the For Honor Facebook page.
Looking forward to stabbing people with my PK :D

Been looking forward to it since they annouced it 3 weeks ago :p

DrExtrem
03-07-2017, 03:32 PM
According to the sticky thread - yes.

I can't wait to test the counter guard break.

Ubi-Gaidheal
03-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Hi everyone,

I can confirm that the patch is now live on consoles too :)

/Gaid