PDA

View Full Version : Reward Point in Game Items

dfcDELTA
03-07-2017, 02:31 PM
Used points from website activities to purchase in game patches and I never received an email confirmation or any type of directions on how to get items. Transactions show in my dashboard, but no contact regarding items. Opened case 10 days ago an no contact at all.
Will these items unlock automatically? Picking up game in about an hour.

XR Jabba81
03-07-2017, 02:36 PM
They will unlock automatically when you start your game.

dfcDELTA
03-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Awesome! Thanks for info.

dfcDELTA
03-07-2017, 02:53 PM
They will unlock automatically when you start your game.

You should work for UBI because they have not answered my case in 9 days.

XR Jabba81
03-07-2017, 02:58 PM
You should work for UBI because they have not answered my case in 9 days.

:D thank you. Hopefully it will work for you. For me everything is fine with Ubisoft Items which are recieved through unlocking with uplay Points. Itīs the same with every Ubisoft game by the way. Like these possibilitys to get some additional stuff for games through saving Points from other games of them.

dfcDELTA
03-07-2017, 05:56 PM
Didn't work! Says I need a code and I was never sent a code at all and no response from UBI support! Absolutely horrible service from UBI. Already regretting this game!

Sorbert
03-07-2017, 06:47 PM
same here o this one just bought one of the new ones listed and got a code nothing on the orignals tried re buying them it works but takes another 250 points away

dfcDELTA
03-07-2017, 07:10 PM
same here o this one just bought one of the new ones listed and got a code nothing on the orignals tried re buying them it works but takes another 250 points away

This sucks! And support wont respond at all.

LegendaryMarve
03-07-2017, 10:42 PM
I just bought the newest Skull and bones patch, and it provided an Xbox redemption code. I am unable to get codes for my dragon, bear, kraken, and sabers patches though. I loaded up the game and the skull and bones has appeared in game, but not the ones I didn't get a xbox redemption code for. I am not going to re-purchase them for another 250 points apiece. I have reached out to Ubi via twitter, but no reply as of yet. :(

dfcDELTA
03-08-2017, 04:57 AM
Email arrived today with codes for Dragon, Bear and spec ops patches, I entered codes, but the items still did not unlock in game.