PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Network Not Recognizing Xbox Purchase

AllCoastal
03-07-2017, 01:36 PM
I have purchased the Gold edition from MS, however, the Ghost recon Network is not recognizing my purchase. Is there a setting or something that I need to adjust?

dalton.jackson
03-07-2017, 02:17 PM
The same thing was happening for me, but once i launched the game this morning and created a character, everything showed up again.

MFKMeyers
03-07-2017, 05:13 PM
It's not giving me anything other than the Beta items... its weird.. a little upset i spent 100 bucks and its not registering.

Inre4lity
03-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Has anyone been able to connect ghost recon network as XboxOne user? I have Xbox account linked to Uplay/Ubisoft. This is the screen Im getting even when logged in.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2rr2n1i.jpg

NiNJazZ_x_XTRM
03-07-2017, 11:43 PM
I too had this problem for the first few minutes. I came home from work, started playing, and when it came to creating my character again, I noticed that the jacket I'm supposed to have with the Deluxe Edition was locked. So I went onto the 'Manage Game' section, and I had to install the Hunstman Pack - this would be a second time after installing it straight from the Xbox Store itself.

Have all of you made sure that you checked the game management section just incase you all fell into the same hole as I did? Now, though, I have the problem of not managing to select anything when customising my character!