PDA

View Full Version : Extended Magazine (weapon attachments) locked

Firesenz
03-07-2017, 11:26 AM
So I found this extended mag on the map and for some reason I cannot equip it, it still shows up as locked even though I picked it up. It happened as I also was investigating some intel. This is really annoying cuz now I cannot get a 30 round mag and I'm stuck with the basic 20 round mag...

Harkonis
03-07-2017, 12:34 PM
it was for a weapon other than the one you are trying to put it on. There are multiple 30 rd mags around the map.

ARCHvANG3L
03-08-2017, 07:32 PM
(XB1) I have the same problem. I picked up the M4A1 from a weapons case, and specifically went to Mojocoyo to get the extended mag for it, per the M4A1 Extended Mag description. After picking it up, it does not show up in my inventory as unlocked.

Husker187
03-08-2017, 10:17 PM
I've got the same Issue but for the 556ix and AK12 Says the Mag is Still in La Cruz but I grabbed both from there Starting to look like some kind of Random Glitch cuz my M4A1 Extended mag Works so who knows

zargonaut
03-09-2017, 03:43 AM
Picked up the atpial laser sight and the 20 round magazine for pistols but they did not unlock. Gunsmith still shows them as locked. Read a few others having similar issues. Any help would be great. Tried a previous save but was after issue. Would have been nice to use a laser sight, or have a 20 round mag for my pistol...

Throw me a bone ubi!

Firesenz
03-12-2017, 08:10 AM
it was for a weapon other than the one you are trying to put it on. There are multiple 30 rd mags around the map.

no i know that, but i picked up the one specificly for my M4 and it didnt unlock for it...

kmckibb1
03-13-2017, 10:21 PM
yeah i'm having the same problem with my 556. i really want to use this gun with an extended clip :/ hopefully they will patch this glitch?? **fingers crossed**

standepayne
01-27-2018, 02:54 PM
I have the same problem, XBOX1. I have collected every weapon case and accessories case in the game and 2 extended 30rd mags have not unlocked.I have gone back to the cases in Libertad and Mojocoyo to check and the map says all accessory cases have been found.
Has anybody figured out a sloution?

Simprc
01-28-2018, 08:08 AM
I have similar problem. I go to Mojocoyo, unlock 30rnd stanag mag and everything was ok,i use it for my m4. After some time i unlocked 50rnd mag for m4 (in Libertad, i think) and from this time i can't use 30rnd mag, because it is shown as locked for M4, Famas, L85 and even for 556xi. I can use only 20 and 50 rnd mag for these guns...

guest-ohg9MyXt
01-28-2018, 11:36 PM
So before the newest patch I could equip 30rd mags for the ak12,ak47,and 556xi, but now it won't let me at all! I checked libertad and la cruz for the attachment but nowhere to be found. I am very sure I collected the attachment before! So if anyone knows a fix plz help!

morthaeus
01-29-2018, 10:45 PM
I am also experiencing this issue. I picked up the 30rd mag for the AK in Libertad and it's still showing as locked.
Just to make sure I wasn't losing my mind I played with my brother and took him over to the same accessory. He picked it up and was able to use it on his AK just fine. Anyone have any solutions yet?

thebadman7824
07-24-2018, 02:45 PM
Can confirm this is still happening on Xbox1 as of 24 July 2018. I actually had the magazine equipped on my TAR-21. When I started my game up again, it had defaulted back to the 20 round magazine. I have gone back to the location where I picked the 50 round magazine up previously, but it won't allow me to pick it up again.

Sleepy_Beats
07-25-2018, 01:00 AM
I can still confirm that this bug is still occurring as of 25 of July, I go to Libertad to get the 50 rd mag but it's not there and its still locked but says to go to Libertad. has anyone figured this out yet?

SloppyMudHole
07-25-2018, 02:06 AM
I can still confirm that this bug is still occurring as of 25 of July, I go to Libertad to get the 50 rd mag but it's not there and its still locked but says to go to Libertad. has anyone figured this out yet?
Yeah.... They finally added my damn HK and I can't even get the magazine for ig. But I knew I had the magazine last night..... I don't understand

jacksonehilaire
07-25-2018, 06:59 AM
50 round magazine for TAR 21 had been collected. Update on July 24 seems to have removed it from inventory and item cannot collected from Libertad.

jacksonehilaire
07-25-2018, 11:45 AM
Seems the issue has impacted other mags. The 10 mag for the SR5A1 Sniper is also missing from inventory. Might possibly be some of the AR stocks missing too.

I wouldnít mind so much but the extra rounds and fewer reloads means life and death. No way would I consider Ghost mode without them.

DrUNkenj4Gs
07-25-2018, 07:07 PM
Yep same problem but for the Aug 3 extended mag.
Collected it & itís still showing locked & my Aug is lvl 30 ffs.
Spas-12 Iíve the same problem but for 3 attachments :/

jAG

Evilsoldier7
07-25-2018, 08:20 PM
Any solution? I pick up M4A1 and after the update I get lock the magazine and not even for the riffle assault my MSR of 10 magazine it's locked too...
PD
I made a report to ubisoft support to know a solution (or something about it) if a get a response I'll update the comment to notice everyone

UbiGabrinth
07-26-2018, 12:42 AM
We are investigating the missing attachments currently. While there is a chance that it is the same issue as March of last year it is more likely that this is a separate issue.

UrbanAgent423
07-27-2018, 10:57 AM
I have also noticed this issue specifically with the MP7, while it might've happened with others, this is the first one I noticed because I prefer the look with the longer mag. I've made sure to collect all medals, weapons, and attachments whenever I clear an area, and I cleared Mojocoyo a little while ago, I even went back to make sure I had gotten it when I noticed it didn't unlock. Please fix soon

Shadowhaunt89
07-27-2018, 01:30 PM
I've had a similar issue. I went to try some SMGs and noticed I didn't have their extended mags, so I went hunting for them. The box is where it should be, but when I approach it the loadout notification is there but the pick up notification is missing. Even more odd is that my friend, who already had the attachment, could also see the box. It would seem the game isn't properly checking whether the attachment has been obtained with this latest update.

stoodakiss
07-29-2018, 06:00 AM
I looked it up to see where the location was while I had 100% weapon accessory cases found on my map and when I looked it up it was in a previously undiscovered location and when I went to the location the case was there but it did not display an icon on my map and I was unable to pick up the weapon case and it will not unlock in my accessories either

nuglife22
07-29-2018, 09:01 PM
I'm having the same issue with my 5.7 USG handgun.

Says that it's locked and to explore Ocoro.
https://s22.postimg.cc/7gixh32gx/Ghost_Recon001.jpg

Clearly I've explored Ocoro and obtained the accessory.
https://s22.postimg.cc/jiebbbyvl/Ghost_Recon002.jpg

Went back to the extended mag (30) location in Ocoro and this is all I get. No option to pick it up again.
https://s22.postimg.cc/e6zeqmkip/Ghost_Recon003.jpg

What's goin on here?

Shadowhaunt89
07-30-2018, 02:50 AM
That's what happened to me when I went to grab the smg mags

xXGAZE_77Xx
07-30-2018, 06:26 PM
I remember getting the Magazine in Remanzo, but it still says it is locked can anyone help, I really dont want to start the whole game over

IIxNoctisxII
07-31-2018, 08:24 AM
Hey so for anyone who doesn't know yet about why there are certain mods and attachments missing as of right now (even though you may have already found the attachments and such in each specific area locations). It's because the current update for some reason locked out the mods/attachments. There isn't anything wrong with your game/save just the issue they are having on their end. Many people have expressed the same problems over at reddit as well and we are hoping for a fix soon.

Binary0Virus
07-31-2018, 07:48 PM
The extended mag for the SR25 is Locked and I cannot get it again. When a part is locked it says what province it is in, and the extended mag for the SR25 is in Media Luna. The map had no extended mag in Media Luna, and after looking for the location on the Internet I found the base and attachment case but was not able to pick it up. UBI please help

Echo6505x
07-31-2018, 09:45 PM
I unlocked the 50 round pmag which I have for p416 and orthers also unlocked the 50 round stang or whatever its called which for some reason it says its locked.So I took a walk down to Libertad where its located and could not pick it up.

DBigMan00
08-02-2018, 01:08 PM
same issue but I had the mags unlocked when going into the update, and now they're locked for snipers, AR's, and anything I already had them equipped to. rather annoying to deal with it for both the shortage of rounds per mag, but also aesthetically annoying for most DMR's and AR's

baguetterobot
08-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Yep, same issue here! I'm getting almost exactly what nuglife22 posted, only difference is I'm trying to collect them for the first time. I'm in the right location, looking at the box, but there's no audio prompt for it. For me, they seem to be exclusively in Media Luna (Vector 25rd mag, MP% 30 rd mag, MK14 20rd mag...)

Come on, UBI, sort this out!

Echo6505x
08-02-2018, 10:45 PM
Yep, same issue here! I'm getting almost exactly what nuglife22 posted, only difference is I'm trying to collect them for the first time. I'm in the right location, looking at the box, but there's no audio prompt for it. For me, they seem to be exclusively in Media Luna (Vector 25rd mag, MP% 30 rd mag, MK14 20rd mag...)

Come on, UBI, sort this out!
Right? don't you just love that they are taking their precious time this should've been fixed by now...

SlyGuyontheFly
08-03-2018, 07:34 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm as frustrated the rest about losing my upgrades, but I can appreciate that they are taking the time to fix it right. The update was large and clearly revealed a significant flaw in the way upgrades are tracked, but I'd rather they fixed the source of the problem (which is likely very deep) than band-aid the situation (eg your extended mags are locked, but we've reset them so you can unlock them again or, here you go, all extended mags are now unlocked for free).

Patience; they'll get it sorted.

Zawb
09-17-2018, 01:49 AM
This problem has persisted for 6 months. Is UBISOFT close to a solution? :(

atomictacos2001
09-17-2018, 08:21 PM
EXACT same problem for me and for the ar acog scope as well

TCs_LCD_Dave
09-17-2018, 10:46 PM
The patch tomorrow will fix this :)

- Fixed a bug where some attachments would appear as locked to players, even though they were previously unlocked.

FoobyDude
09-22-2018, 12:49 AM
fun fact, didn't fix anything, 45 acp extended magazine still locked on the vector for me.

Zebra_Melon_2.0
09-22-2018, 06:57 AM
Same issue here, i've collected all the attachments in media luna and mojococo, both areas contain the extended mags attachment for different smgs and i still cant equip them.

UbiMatcha
09-24-2018, 12:14 PM
Hey guys,
Sorry to hear you're still encountering this issue, we're aware the recent fix didn't resolve this for everyone.
Please check our thread of Known Issues (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1933035-Known-Issues-List-%E2%80%93-Updated-20th-September-2018) for further info and updates.
We understand the frustration this may cause, and we appreciate your patience while we look into this further.