PDA

View Full Version : Random Day One Bugs

Wrathchild 915
03-07-2017, 10:46 AM
There are a couple of bugs I have encountered today. The first is that my character is not taking cover, and the second, I have picked up some weapons parts that do not show up in my inventory. After I pick them up, the icons aren't available anymore. Has anyone else encountered any of these bugs? :confused:

AXELMERC95
03-07-2017, 03:26 PM
When flying while locked for an extended time by AA the alarm persist on even when out of the helo.

XR Jabba81
03-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the purchasable Gamma Version of GRW;) I think in 2-3 months the game will work fine. Just another unfinished game for us -> the Idiots who still think we can Play on releaseday.

NB RAINN
03-07-2017, 04:32 PM
Yes

RebelLink
03-09-2017, 07:35 PM
The cover bug is annoying, and it seems its not just xbox that is having the issue. Lead me to a few unnecessary deaths last night. What annoys me about it, people having the issue on different platforms, and its not listed on Known Issue list.

BorgX666
03-10-2017, 04:45 PM
The cover bug is annoying, and it seems its not just xbox that is having the issue. Lead me to a few unnecessary deaths last night. What annoys me about it, people having the issue on different platforms, and its not listed on Known Issue list.

There is no cover bug for me for it to work you have to crouch and when you approach a wall etc your ghost will cover behind it

LemonDog24
03-10-2017, 05:34 PM
I also have experienced the "cover" bug, as in, character won't go into cover. Fast traveling seems to reset it, which is quicker than restarting the game. I also had some luck by crouching next to the item I wanted to cover behind, then going prone up against it, then into a crouch again. This reset the cover ability for me on more than one occasion.

I've also lost access to my drone and binoculars, which also seems to reset upon using fast travel (load screen) or restarting the game.