PDA

View Full Version : Missing GRW site rewards.

xshadowreaper13
03-07-2017, 09:28 AM
I've redeemed points for the Ghost Recon Wildlands rewards listed on the website such as the Kraken pack, spec ops pack, dragon pack etc. Can someone explain why none of the content is being transferred to the XBL account that is in fact linked to the ubisoft account or sent to the email that is valid, verified and listed on the account? it seems that all of the content has gone missing just like the "VIP status and the in game currency" for the already ridiculous microtransactions.

dfcDELTA
03-08-2017, 05:03 AM
Same problem here!

Got email today with codes for three patches, entered codes and it said that it was redeemed, but patches are still locked in game.

reb101
03-08-2017, 05:33 AM
I used mine for dragon, but didnt work

Tha Real Cuber
03-08-2017, 10:03 AM
I should have gotten XP booster (1x) with my pre-order bonus wild hunter pack, not received (all other items are there)
I should have gotten XP booster (2x) for a code I received for completing the no heroes webactivities, not received

II-REMAG-II
03-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Same issue here.

dfcDELTA
03-09-2017, 01:07 AM
I hope that they get a fix out? Everyone should open a case on the UBI support website, so they are aware of the issue.

gigemaggs99
03-09-2017, 01:33 AM
Same issue here, Xbox One.

I redeemed all the rewards and it told me it was going to send an email to my address on file. I was logging in with my Xbox One account, which is my hotmail address. I never received the rewards. This was during the beta, it used up my points but didn't send the rewards.

Now that the game is out, I logged in with my user name and password instead of my Xbox One account, still it has the same hotmail address and this time when I click on redeem code it gives me the codes on the screen it also emails them to my hotmail account. The only issue is it basically cost me twice the redeem points.

I still have issues with some of the rewards, I use the chat feature on the ghostreconnetwork but it doesn't unlock the headset for my character.

I'm confused as to why there are 3 places and all 3 have different rewards.
1) https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/
2) the ubisoft club on the xbox one in game
3) https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/

why are there 3 places and all 3 don't have the same rewards and stuff? Seems like it would be simpler to have 1.

edit: found a 4 place with yet more rewards and different.....sure seems confusing....

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/

dfcDELTA
03-10-2017, 06:09 AM
I agree 100% This system is broken and to make matters worse support does not respond to open cases ( 12 days now with no response ).
Emails and forum threads don't get answered.
Hit up support on Twitter and they respond with "please create a help ticket to track problem" .
Maybe I will create my own Twitter account to track the lack of support from UBI support.;)

Tha Real Cuber
03-13-2017, 08:41 AM
5 days ago I issues a support ticket, no responds.