PDA

View Full Version : Had enough of pc dropping out.

COUNTYADEAD
03-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Mate how long do I have to wait for matches to start and then lose my connection. I'm so ****ing sick of waiting and then it dropping out. I have no trouble with any other game. I probably get to finish 3 games in 10 games if I'm lucky.
I love the game but have better things to do then watch screen waiting for it to start and then not even getting to finish it. WTF!!! :mad:

Dracomon
03-07-2017, 10:22 AM
connection, isp, location, hardware, error code?

I am going to go ahead and guess it is exactly the same as he uses on every other game he doesn't get Dc'd on. And before you ask my PC plays Witcher 3 and i am using Australia's new NBN fibre network and have exactly the same issues. I also remember playing EQ on a Pentium 3 with dial up.

Dracomon
03-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Well it looks to me like the owner of the lobby drops out and then we all go bye bye. I don't enjoy beta testing this system so gaming companies can increase their profit margins in future games with peer to peer.

H-e-i-D-e-r-N
03-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Mate how long do I have to wait for matches to start and then lose my connection. I'm so ****ing sick of waiting and then it dropping out. I have no trouble with any other game. I probably get to finish 3 games in 10 games if I'm lucky.
I love the game but have better things to do then watch screen waiting for it to start and then not even getting to finish it. WTF!!! :mad:

I agree this guys did something after the patch (PC) 1st i went from open NAT to restricted WTF, and now i got kicked out if a player comes in an ongoing game + add the ****ing afkers..... plain and simple F UCK ery...

Bob__Gnarly
03-07-2017, 12:32 PM
I agree this guys did something after the patch (PC) 1st i went from open NAT to restricted WTF, and now i got kicked out if a player comes in an ongoing game + add the ****ing afkers..... plain and simple F UCK ery...

The patch definitely made the already terrible connectivity issues even worse. The beta ran smoother than the current build we have now, this is the main reason the player numbers have fallen so quickly. Just look at all the reviews, the P2P system is absolute dog ****.

okke81
03-07-2017, 01:28 PM

Check your router settings if you got UPAP on.

Dracomon
03-07-2017, 02:00 PM
Lol just had 2 matchmaking fails in a row on Elimination with very high activity (0002001512) and my last game was me lvl 13 and 3 bots vs reps 1's,2's and 3's. This whole system is FUBAR. It's like i have a rock in my hands and i'm pretty sure there is a Diamond in there, but every time i hit the rock my hammer breaks.