PDA

View Full Version : Ghost recon HQ on my phone

WhiteWIDOW3x
03-07-2017, 07:49 AM
My phone will not connect to ghost recon ive typed in the right IP address multiple times over and over and constantly says it failed so what else can i do??

dodger1988
03-07-2017, 07:59 AM
Also tried on my iPad. IP address is correct still won't sync

Tha Real Cuber
03-07-2017, 09:04 AM
It worked fine for me in closed and open beta, in full game it won't sync...

The Old Dozer
03-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I'm having similar issues. I'd love to see this fixed...

Grumpybum
03-07-2017, 10:13 PM
I can't connect either.

JimiHendrixVibe
03-08-2017, 06:05 AM
My phone will not connect to ghost recon ive typed in the right IP address multiple times over and over and constantly says it failed so what else can i do??

Not sure if you know how to navigate your wireless router settings... but,
I forwarded two separate ports on my wireless router and it works like a charm now. The app is basic though, and the interface feels and looks like it was developed 27 minutes in total, possibly 28.You're not missing out on much.

forward UDP both directions 6000, 7000.
or try setting your xbox1 ipv4 ip address into the router's DMZ.
even better if you attach your xbox1 mac address (in settings xb1 console) to the dmz.

Smoove_83
03-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Not sure if you know how to navigate your wireless router settings... but,
I forwarded two separate ports on my wireless router and it works like a charm now. The app is basic though, and the interface feels and looks like it was developed 27 minutes in total, possibly 28.You're not missing out on much.

forward UDP both directions 6000, 7000.
or try setting your xbox1 ipv4 ip address into the router's DMZ.
even better if you attach your xbox1 mac address (in settings xb1 console) to the dmz.

is this process fairly easy or no? I have opened ports and such in the past, but that was on a pc with a netgear router...i'm now using a mac with an Airport extreme, and have no clue how to do the steps you mentioned.. it'd be nice if it worked without having to do all this, but i just want to see what the app is all about...even if it isn't all that great..

Funkdaddie360
03-12-2017, 04:25 PM
I'm have the same issues with it not connecting. My son is able to connect his xbox to the app. I still cannot! Any help?

SteveMacNZ
03-12-2017, 08:04 PM
I was able to get sync working by changing the Xbox app connection settings. This was originally set to Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox which would work for the xbox app. When I changed this to Allow connections from any device the sync started to work.

Note: My console is running Alpha preview so the setting might be called something slightly different. hope that helps

razdeadpool
03-20-2017, 02:43 PM
Changing my Xbox app connection Settings to "allow connections from any device" worked for me also. Thanks for the info!