PDA

View Full Version : This game could've been so much.

Oddy._.
03-07-2017, 06:42 AM
This game sucks honestly, Ubi's too ****ing slow to fix ANYTHING that's URGENT.. Instead they fix PKs buff Valks and Conqs after 2 maybe 3 weeks of them being broken straight... Ubi's response to these threads isn't to read any of them, because if they did they'd fix this ******** game of theirs, instead they just tally up everyone on the forums posting and think it's their "Fan-base" Ubisoft doesn't care about community at all, they care about quick cash grabs and horrible game execution. I thought to myself, stick it out, keep playing, don't give up on them, but nooooo.... oooh was I soooo ****ing wrong about this... PKs are out of control good, Valk's are now the new spamlords, Warlords aren't being touched, Conqs being nerfed AAAAAND finally their LOOKING into Lawbringers MANY disadvantages... This game is a slow disappointment in my eyes, nothing but Ubi kissing the asses of their "fan-boys" (Valks, PKs, warlords or any OP spammer class etc.) Buffing only them or leaving them untouched just because a majority of their player-base resides with those OP classes. In Ubi's mind it'd be destroying what community they have left by "harming" their fans favorite classes instead of actually growing a ****ing ballsack and some nuts and saying no to something broken... It's soo ****ed up. FIX YOUR **** UBISOFT!

untchable704
03-07-2017, 06:48 AM
I agree PK is op, too quick. Between lag and my mains slow stance change I have no shot and might as well just leave any game with a PK. Havent really had a lot of trouble with other characters unless the player is really good which is obviously their skill. Sometimes players playing for only revenege is lame but I like revenege and it's really my team mates fault(I play with randoms most of the time). I mainly play Dominion tho and Xbox 1.

It's only been a couple of weeks though and the game is still really fun imo.

Dukester321
03-07-2017, 07:19 AM
Dude relax, the classes are unbalanced but they ARE working on that. They cant just rush and do whatever any cry baby wants bc that's how games get broken even more. What they really need to fix is Connection issues.... matchmaking issues (putting low level players vs high ones)... OP a/ss Revenge builds.. and of course AFK farming, which is basically giving every cheater an edge against honest players.

Balancing the characters is important, but unless they have a huge advantage on gear or revenge build, everyone is doing fine against one another.

I just want to add one last thing, I don't see anyone complaining about Orochi.. that motherfqr is equally as fast as PK... they can spam dodge just as much and get away with a quick kill if not quicker with their quick attacks. but nobody is batting an eye... I wonder if Orochi players are the ones complaining about PK bc that might be the only class they are having trouble with? hence the need to b/tch about em? Btw I'm not bias I play warden and pretty much made peace that anyone can kick my ***.. unless I'm in the zone.. then its pretty much the opposite.

untchable704
03-07-2017, 07:34 AM
Dude relax, the classes are unbalanced but they ARE working on that. They cant just rush and do whatever any cry baby wants bc that's how games get broken even more. What they really need to fix is Connection issues.... matchmaking issues (putting low level players vs high ones)... OP a/ss Revenge builds.. and of course AFK farming, which is basically giving every cheater an edge against honest players.

Balancing the characters is important, but unless they have a huge advantage on gear or revenge build, everyone is doing fine against one another.

I just want to add one last thing, I don't see anyone complaining about Orochi.. that motherfqr is equally as fast as PK... they can spam dodge just as much and get away with a quick kill if not quicker with their quick attacks. but nobody is batting an eye... I wonder if Orochi players are the ones complaining about PK bc that might be the only class they are having trouble with? hence the need to b/tch about em? Btw I'm not bias I play warden and pretty much made peace that anyone can kick my ***.. unless I'm in the zone.. then its pretty much the opposite.

I main nobushi p7 108 gear but try different characters. That's funny though because orochi seems to be the best character I have found so far to counter a PK. Has a lot of tools to counter the dash lights. But while I think Orochi could use a slow down I don't think they are that tough to play against.

Dukester321
03-07-2017, 07:41 AM
I main nobushi p7 108 gear but try different characters. That's funny though because orochi seems to be the best character I have found so far to counter a PK. Has a lot of tools to counter the dash lights. But while I think Orochi could use a slow down I don't think they are that tough to play against.

Well as a p1 43 gear Warden they are both a pain in the ***. but equally. I don't see how PK Is any less annoying than Orochi but yet I can still find ways to beat both of them and also get my *** handed by both equally. The other day I started spam dodging a Rep 3 108 PK... just like he was doing to me basically, bc I was annoyed as ****.. it seems the "high level ones" figured out that, that's pretty much all they have to do to win. So I spam dodged him with my Warden and he got confused bc he couldn't catch me neither and he wasn't expecting that from a Warden.. or perhaps anyone but a PK or Orochi or Beserk. If anyone spam dodges (well unless ure turtle af like lawbringer) youre pretty much going to get away with the same sh.t. But the point is theyre both fast as hell, yet people only complain about PK so I wonder who these ppl are. bc if people who play turtle characters aint complaining then who is?

DireNazgul
03-07-2017, 07:50 AM
dude relax, the classes are unbalanced but they are working on that. They cant just rush and do whatever any cry baby wants bc that's how games get broken even more. What they really need to fix is connection issues.... Matchmaking issues (putting low level players vs high ones)... Op a/ss revenge builds.. And of course afk farming, which is basically giving every cheater an edge against honest players.

I just want to add one last thing, i don't see anyone complaining about orochi.. That motherfqr is equally as fast as pk... They can spam dodge just as much and get away with a quick kill if not quicker with their quick attacks. But nobody is batting an eye... I wonder if orochi players are the ones complaining about pk bc that might be the only class they are having trouble with? Hence the need to b/tch about em? Btw i'm not bias i play warden and pretty much made peace that anyone can kick my ***.. Unless i'm in the zone.. Then its pretty much the opposite.

truth!