PDA

View Full Version : Worst day for online so far?

Kushfury
03-07-2017, 06:20 AM
Hey everyone,
It's pretty much the first time I post a thread to let my anger out.

Ubisoft, I love alot of your games, and I've been playing for honor like crazy since I got it, it's amazing!
BUT I CAN'T PLAY!

Todayès been the worst day for connection so far! Out of 30 games I tried to join, I may HAVE DONE NO MORE THAN 8 GAMES DUE TO DISCONNECTS!

Oh and please don't point me to the technical support forum, I've visited it many times, did all the trouble shooting I could, but it's not only affecting me.

I mean the time and xp and steel I lost from all this is really discouraging...

You make awesome games, yet put no efforts into servers (remember AC unity? yeah it was horrible too).

Can anyone tell me if they are working on something to get better servers? Less disconnects? More stability? Anything?

And how's been your day guys? Have you been able to play?
Man I needed the vent off...

massive02
03-07-2017, 06:30 AM
Try lowering your graphics a bit even if your pc can handle it. I tried on mine and got less disconnects. Somehow your framerate is tied to disconnects.

On a other note they plan on encouraging players to stay fully through a game this will help with the constant resyncing.

Nomir2016
03-07-2017, 06:31 AM
It was pretty bad tonight, east europe, pc.
So many errors and disconnections, and one critical error that freeze whole game after someone disconnect, never saw that before. 5 dominion games lost in row and more. My net connection is like 100mbs , very stable, I run other online games incredibly stable ( overwatch, bf1, warframe).
Dominion and deadmatch needs dedicated servers for sure. That would be major improvement for this game.