PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Looking for a squad

Yato501st
03-07-2017, 04:40 AM
I need 3 players (of a mature age preferably) who have a sense of humor and a willingness to enjoy the game.
A mic is preferred/a must for enjoyment and communication purposes, cause what's the point in playing with others if you can't hear everyone laughing at the guy who crashed the chopper or plane, or call out shots and just shoot the breeze as it were.

Info on me if you're curious, I'm 24, I'm a guy, I have a mic, I have a sense of humor, 10 fingers 10 toes etc etc.

I don't care about your age (if you can be mature when you need to be) or your gender (I will not hit on you the entire time if you're female, I just want to play the game).
I do care about what language you speak though cause I'm limited to English so if you speak something else then we might not be the best pairing.
I don't care about hearing your kid over your mic from time to time or your wife/husband/bf/gf.
I won't ditch you if you have to take a break to do something like take the trash out or let your dog out etc.
I'm not going to get pissed off and curse you out over something or rage quit.
Timezone Eastern Standard Time

Point is if you just want to enjoy the game and have fun but still want to try and get missions done then either message me on xbox or reply here, though I can't promise a quick response here because I have a life and can't spend all my time on forums.

xTCAXLooney
03-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Im in NC Im 30 dont know how mature I will be while playing but I do want to play this game tactfully and stealthy as possible. But my xb1 gamer tag is XTCAXLooney if you see me on ill play with ya if I have the time.

mitche44
03-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Add me llxvahlasxll I'll join up, got a sense of humor, don't take things to serious, looking for some people to play tactical and stealthly

Halofan101
03-09-2017, 01:10 PM
I'm a stealthy player with a extreme sense of humour who is mature and respectful to others

Gamertag: TheFirstOrder34

imsounorthodox
03-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Hello,
Phantom Force Zero is a small group of operators who play (mostly) serious, but still have and encourage crazy funny moments. We are looking to add a few more operators to the squad. We are looking for mature players, must have a mic, and can be available most nights. (U.S. EST). No ranking system within the task force, just open teamwork. Give Phantom Force Zero a look on Ghost Recon Network. We are just now formally creating this team, so as of now you may only see one or two members. Over the next day or so the other members will be added to the list. Right now its about 5 of us, we are just some chill dudes late 20's looking to get tactical. Add me on imso unorthdox on UPlay

EDIT
03-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Hey fellas...

Check us out: Task Force Valor (vVv) - Leader current level 28 (https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force)

Feel free to send me an in-game message as well.

WarDaddyRambo
03-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Convicted (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603235-Convicted-(xbox-one))

If you wanna join our merry band of misfits we have a handful of players. Most of us are stoners. Laid back. All mics, no kinects, very active. We go with a tactical / stealth approach to majority, if not all of the missions but if somebody misses a shot (**** happens) or a body gets found (**** happens), it's not really a big deal, and if **** hits the fan the motto is; "Shoot first, shoot again, shoot some more, and when every thing is dead try to ask a question or two."

Anyway, here's all of our X1 Gamertags:

War Daddy Rambo

(Commando) lvl 22 - 57% tactical - 59% stealth kills

-----------------------------

VillazBoy

(Ranger) lvl 12 - 100% tactical - 67% stealth

LiL Lady L

(Ranger) lvl 11 - 61% tactical - 62% stealth kills

beachboy239 (

Ranger) lvl 10 - 45% tactical - 57% stealth kills

Build The Wa77

(Grunt) lvl 3 - 47% tactical - 39% stealth kills

DefinetlyErik

(Overwatch) lvl 26 - 41% tactical - 43% stealth kills

I'm kind of creative too, when I'm in a funny stoner mood.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603235-Convicted-(xbox-one)