PDA

View Full Version : I spotted a bug when enemy is left with last health bar

Mr.A06
03-07-2017, 04:14 AM
I want to report a bug sometimes when my opponent is on his last heath bar and i hit him successfully with my light or heavy attack he does not die execution buttons appears and immediately disappears and his last health bar regenerate again which is very irritating .

Simi_Xiamara_
03-07-2017, 05:33 AM
Ya this happens somtimes I think it do to lag. How I look at it you get to kill him twice so it's not so bad.....unless he kills you then I'd be pretty salty

ShlickShlick
03-07-2017, 05:43 AM
Every client runs a simulation and constantly syncs with all other clients in a match instead of just the host's system running the simulation. The latency between players can be great enough for your client to not recognize that an opponent blocked an attack but will correct itself when the information reaches it. I wouldn't call it a bug, the game is working exactly as it is supposed to. There isn't really anything that can be done about this. Always be prepared for your opponent to survive.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-07-2017, 05:45 AM
Every client runs a simulation and constantly syncs with all other clients in a match instead of just the host's system running the simulation. The latency between players can be great enough for your client to not recognize that an opponent blocked an attack but will correct itself when the information reaches it. I wouldn't call it a bug, the game is working exactly as it is supposed to. There isn't really anything that can be done about this. Always be prepared for your opponent to survive.

When this happens to both people know it happened or just one?

ShlickShlick
03-07-2017, 05:47 AM
Just the attacker.