PDA

View Full Version : Order with killing minions

SiewcaRaka
03-07-2017, 02:50 AM
While i got no problem, with this particular order it seems that there are a lot of players that scream "I JUST WANT TO KILL MINIONS" and ignore whole dominion. While it is no problem if they are in opposite team(as you can punish them fairly easy), when they are in your team they are unbearable. Doing nothing just to fulfill order. Orders are "SIDE QUESTS" to "MAIN QUEST - WIN GOD DAMN DOMINION". We should be able to report those players for losing on purpose.

Gray360UK
03-07-2017, 02:56 AM
I don't think doing that order and losing have to go together like you are suggesting.
i've had some of my best scores / games while killing Minions. For a start you keep Zone B if you do it right, which is a good thing.
You rarely get left alone at B to do this in peace, so there are usually plenty of chances to kill enemy players who come to B to stop you.
Of course if your whole team is killing minions you might be in trouble.

SiewcaRaka
03-07-2017, 03:01 AM
I don't think doing that order and losing have to go together like you are suggesting.
i've had some of my best scores / games while killing Minions. For a start you keep Zone B if you do it right, which is a good thing.
You rarely get left alone at B to do this in peace, so there are usually plenty of chances to kill enemy players who come to B to stop you.
Of course if your whole team is killing minions you might be in trouble.

If you go under their base cause B is full then you are losing on purpose.

Gray360UK
03-07-2017, 03:09 AM
If you go under their base cause B is full then you are losing on purpose.

Yeah well, you know, dumb people do dumb things. I don't know if it's fair to blame that order.
If I have those Orders, my team still wins, that's my point.
Even if you go to their Minion spawn, as long as you have B and keep an eye on the Zones status, there's no problem.
You are still stopping their minions from reaching B and fighting your minions.
I wouldn't call that 'losing on purpose'.
You can't really balance games according to the behaviour of morons imho, otherwise you can only have a game that is so simple even an idiot can't do it wrong. There's enough dumbing down in games already.

SiewcaRaka
03-07-2017, 03:13 AM
Yeah well, you know, dumb people do dumb things. I don't know if it's fair to blame that order.
If I have those Orders, my team still wins, that's my point.
Even if you go to their Minion spawn, as long as you have B and keep an eye on the Zones status, there's no problem.
You are still stopping their minions from reaching B and fighting your minions.
I wouldn't call that 'losing on purpose'.
You can't really balance games according to the behaviour of morons imho, otherwise you can only have a game that is so simple even an idiot can't do it wrong. There's enough dumbing down in games already.

I ain't blaming order. I am completely fine with it. I usually do it in course of 4-5 games and it is fine. But people that abuse it and go into dominion JUST for this should be reported and should be held responsible for losing game. While you can do this if there is one person doing this but 2? 3? Sitting on their spawn killing minions while i have to run from zone to zone to get into uneven fights?

Darizuka
03-07-2017, 03:33 AM
In asian region where im from
noone chats
noone communicates
and everyone does as they please

and occasionally i hear a guy screaming in profanities in chinese and such
and i type "English please, I dont understand chinese"
and then suddenly 2-3 voices started speaking in outrageous tones.

:I

Theres a reason why South East Asians tend to separate mainland China servers from South East Asian servers + Japan/Korean servers.

Sky-Sweeper
03-07-2017, 07:34 AM
The only time I've seen this order is for player vs. Ai. In that scenario i could care less - the only reason I'm in an ai game is to complete the order. For actual competition i go to pvp, and those orders are usually to capture zones and get high renown scores. So I'm not really sure what the problem is? That others aren't playing to win in an ai match? They didn't want to play that game mode likely anyway, otherwise they'd be in pvp.