PDA

View Full Version : 6 Dominion attempts, 1 successful

Gray360UK
03-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Just tried to play 6 Dominion matches.

1. Matchmaking Failed
2. Connection Lost
3. Successful game
4. Crash at start when intro cinematic plays, screen frozen with score at 0-0, can hear all game sounds but graphcis all frozen
5. Network Error
6. Crash at start, was in the overhead view as if I had died, but I could press no buttons / respawn. Was able to see Scoreboard. I was not one of the 8 players.

... anyone left wondering why we can't complete the Dominion Event special Order? :rolleyes:

mammakamelen
03-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Are you playing on pc? Any trouble with other games? What other games do you usually play? What are your specs and internet connection like?

Gray360UK
03-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Xbox One, absolutely no problems with any other game.
This one we know has problems, but I have never seen it this bad before.
Maybe because of the high volume of people trying to play Dominion.
/shrug
Had no problems at all today with Brawl or Duel, only Dominion.
Maybe they need to remove all the maps, maybe that would help :D

P.S. Been playing since Closed Alpha with the same console / internet. Nothing has changed my end.

mammakamelen
03-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Okay, all i can say is you are not alone in having this issue. If you look through the forums youll see, and steam reviews tell the same tale. The game has huge problems, not everybody is experiencing this but just guessing i'd say most of players are to a certain extent. Sucks!

xXl Plan B lXx
03-06-2017, 08:45 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/46/Xbox_One_no_X.svg/198px-Xbox_One_no_X.svg.png

Are you playing on pc?

The only game that I have issues playing / connecting to is For Honor

Any trouble with other games?

Destiny, Ark Survival Evolved, NBA 2k17, The Division, Forza Horizon 3, TitanFall 2, StarWars Battlefront

What other games do you usually play?

10 Down / 10 Up 46MS ping

What are your specs and internet connection like?