PDA

View Full Version : Game Permanently Broken On Console? *With Trace Evidence, But Need Your Help!!!*

HighT3chR3dn3ck
03-06-2017, 08:01 PM
I first bought the game on the Xbox One, and loved it. Thought it was amazing. I played my Shugoki till prestige 5. Then slowly but surly things started to change; I started getting wrecked by Peace Keepers, Berserkers, and Nabushis. I couldn't understand why I just didn't have enough time, or couldn't react to some of their faster attacks.

I became frustrated as Shugoki and decided to switch classes as I had determined that he is just to slow in everything he does to be competitive in a duel situation; and more over there were other characters that were just as, if not more effective in Dominion.

FRUSTRATED

I thought perhaps I was doing something wrong. So I watched a video of some famous streamer who streams on PC. Giving out tips and such. I followed the tips and tricks and could not accomplish them. However, I noticed that the game looked way more amazing and smooth. You could actually see what the characters were doing. I took a chance and bought it on PC.

AMAZING

The game makes sense. I was trying to figure out the differences between the two, why it felt so good on PC rather than Xbox where it just felt broken. Finally, I figured it out, the game is just not any good at 30fps. You simply don't have enough time to react properly to what's happening as a slower character, i.e. Shugoki. The movements are significantly faster (or seem that way) at 30fps vs my 60fps PC, where I can actually see things and react.

Now for those of you that haven't bench marked your game, 30fps is ABSOLUTE MINIMUM AS RECOMMENDED BY THE GAME, and beyond that it says that any drops below 30fps may cause you to be booted from games. Now, I don't have any real way of measuring the Xbox One's FPS (perhaps someone does?), but I would easily say that the maximum it runs at is 30fps. If someone has the capabilities or know how, please do it or tell me how to do it. I firmly believe UBISOFT has sold us a permanently broken game on consoles!

I submit the game is permanently broken on consoles because the game fails to run at the minimum required specifications of 30fps at all times.

I love playing this game on PC, but I believe UBISOFT has sold its console fans a heap of non-workable trash that honestly makes me personally want a refund for myself and everyone else at the very least.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-06-2017, 08:18 PM
I noticed this when watching pc players it looks smoother but on console i think your exaggerating a little bit I play console just fine

xXl Plan B lXx
03-06-2017, 08:26 PM
I can confirm with video evidence that when the frame rates drop you're going to get kicked. I've kept track of every dropped carrier / matchmaking issue for the last 7 days and I have DVR'd / Twitch'd all the drops. As the FPS drops you see it and then the game freezes, you lose connection to the host. BOOM Welcome to the lobby.

I noticed this when watching pc players it looks smoother but on console i think your exaggerating a little bit I play console just fine

RatedChaotic
03-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Though consoles may not perform and look as good as the PC versions theres one thing that stopped me from decades of pc gaming. 3rd party Cheat programs or Cheat Engine has ruined PC gaming for me in almost every major title. So while your findings maybe correct. Its still not enough to convince me that pc gaming is better than console gaming or vice versa. My rig continues to sit in my closet and I still play For Honor just fine on my xbox. Multiplayer just sucks.

HighT3chR3dn3ck
03-07-2017, 07:03 AM
Though consoles may not perform and look as good as the PC versions theres one thing that stopped me from decades of pc gaming. 3rd party Cheat programs or Cheat Engine has ruined PC gaming for me in almost every major title. So while your findings maybe correct. Its still not enough to convince me that pc gaming is better than console gaming or vice versa. My rig continues to sit in my closet and I still play For Honor just fine on my xbox. Multiplayer just sucks.

Firstly, this is not a PC vs. Console/Xbox thread.

Secondly, PC games ARE just better, factually; it's not an opinion. They simply get more content and run more smoothly; but I get it, you believe in your "alternative gaming" so hard. As someone with a 440k GamerScore I am not a console hater. I love my Xbox.

Thirdly, as far as the idea that you're not going to encounter hackers on a console and it is somehow safer, I refer you to Halo 2 Xbox 360, and pretty much the entire Call of Duty series.

Finally, the point is that you and myself are victims of having bought a broken game; whether you want to be, or believe to be, or whether your ignorance will allow you to or not is up to you. These are literally facts to contradict them is literally "alternative facts".

HighT3chR3dn3ck
03-07-2017, 07:05 AM
I can confirm with video evidence that when the frame rates drop you're going to get kicked. I've kept track of every dropped carrier / matchmaking issue for the last 7 days and I have DVR'd / Twitch'd all the drops. As the FPS drops you see it and then the game freezes, you lose connection to the host. BOOM Welcome to the lobby.

You did this for a console or for a PC?

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 10:40 PM
I don't own the game on PC. I did it for console. I have some videos I can send you if you'd like to see them, or you can check out my GT on XBOXDVR or XBOXClips

You did this for a console or for a PC?

THEPH0NECOMPANY
03-20-2017, 10:50 PM
Devs thought process of random explosions and fireballs streaking through the air > Overall game performance is just downright stupid. First thing i noticed when i started watching streams was how big a difference 60fps makes in how smooth the game looked

il give them the particle effects though, the snowynight maps look beautiful.... pretty sure they ripped it straight out of Division though

Mia.Nora
03-20-2017, 11:06 PM
I play the game one 70-110 fps on average on my computer, and simply can not imagine playing at 30...

On the other hand, on PC actually getting into a match after queue is like hitting the lottery; player count is that low and my play session can be summarized as;

Queue > 3minutes later > 0002001512 Matchmaking Failed > Queue > 3minutes later > 0002001512 Matchmaking failed > .....

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 11:14 PM
I'm so empathetic for you guys. I don't think the console is very far behind though.

I play the game one 70-110 fps on average on my computer, and simply can not imagine playing at 30...

On the other hand, on PC actually getting into a match after queue is like hitting the lottery; player count is that low and my play session can be summarized as;

Queue > 3minutes later > 0002001512 Matchmaking Failed > Queue > 3minutes later > 0002001512 Matchmaking failed > .....