PDA

View Full Version : All the moaning about a broken game...

tonycawley69
03-06-2017, 07:56 PM
I'd really appreciate it if people would take the time to disclose what platform they're playing this game on when they moan about the game being broken.

I'm on PS4 and haven't had a single problem with the game, nor have my PS4 buddies.

I'm assuming the broken game problems are exclusive to the pc version?

mammakamelen
03-06-2017, 08:11 PM
It seems it's far worse on the PC than the other platforms, even though multiple cases have been posted from xbox and ps4. And i totally agree, people need to be more specific.

DovaahisPGM
03-06-2017, 08:19 PM
Most complaints seem to come from xbox. No one who i know has serious issues on PC.

LeL the game freeze if someone use Alt Tab so...yeah PC version is pretty trash

RatedChaotic
03-06-2017, 08:21 PM
As you see from the upper posts. Nobody is sure. lol

SethUnleashed
03-06-2017, 08:39 PM
uhh.. yeah. never once experienced that. Then, again, i use borderless window mode.

borderless window master race :)

i havent had a single crash either... the occasional disconnect for no reason, but thats maybe one per day, mostly its like 3 per week in total.

Pope138
03-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Xbone here. I've had a few disconnects, but nothing that makes me think the game has serious issues (but I would notice an improvement if it suddenly switched to dedicated servers).
The most consistent problem I get is when I want to stick with the randoms from the previous game, we all get booted in the next game's pre-game lobby.

Bob__Gnarly
03-06-2017, 10:42 PM
The biggest issue is the connectivity problems. Either you or others dropping out of games happens often, also friends dropping from groups or groups just disbanding randomly. I also struggle just to get into matches even though they're supposed to have high or medium activity. Not a good sign this early in the games life, it seems the population has taken a severe hit this last couple weeks.

I'm on PC by the way.

Just last night I jumped into an elimination with 3 mates, but one of my mates could only spectate the game and his spot was taken by a bot. He was still in our group and watching the game, WTF?