PDA

View Full Version : Thank you UBISOFT!

Vilerin
03-06-2017, 07:40 PM
I assume that there are better ways to say so but also wanted to let some part of the community understand something:

Thank you Ubisoft for creating new and original title in 2017 where most releases are remakes or continuations of old games without any fresh air inside.

Love the game.

Hate current errors, bugs and balance.

Vilerin
03-06-2017, 08:10 PM
If anybody agrees please help me keep this post on main page for at least 2 days.

mammakamelen
03-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Omg. Fanboyism to the ultimate level possible. Community is mad and extremely frustrated with a sub-par game (reviews, 95% of posts, steam user reviews). What do you do, hate the community. Well done!

mammakamelen
03-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Me too. With those out of the mix, what about the thousands and thousands of players who can't play the game?

DireNazgul
03-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Omg. Fanboyism to the ultimate level possible. Community is mad and extremely frustrated with a sub-par game (reviews, 95% of posts, steam user reviews). What do you do, hate the community. Well done!

Nearly all video game forums are like this. The forums don't even constitute as the majority of the player base either. I try to be more civilized with my remarks now. It's almost like an addiction, hounding forums and joining the hate mail for whatever reason. It is annoying, because the real issues are overlooked, or undermined, because of the whiny responses and poor grammar. So, they hate the community because all of their nonsense is actually slowing down the process of addressing real issues in the game.

Vilerin
03-06-2017, 10:46 PM
Nearly all video game forums are like this. The forums don't even constitute as the majority of the player base either. I try to be more civilized with my remarks now. It's almost like an addiction, hounding forums and joining the hate mail for whatever reason. It is annoying, because the real issues are overlooked, or undermined, because of the whiny responses and poor grammar. So, they hate the community because all of their nonsense is actually slowing down the process of addressing real issues in the game.

Forum voice is an illusion :)

Vilerin
03-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Looks like I am alone here, last bump, GN.

djayfireman
03-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Forum voice is an illusion :)

Freedom of speech is an illusion :rolleyes:

SerArthur-Dayne
03-07-2017, 12:56 AM
I agree, a great game thats just plagued with some bad connectivity issues.

Captain-Courage
03-07-2017, 12:59 AM
Thank you Ubisoft for creating new and original title in 2017 where most releases are remakes or continuations of old games without any fresh air inside.

Except the game is not original in the slighest ... It may be for consoles players, but certainly not for PC players ... Chivalry MW, Deadliest Warriors, Mount and Blade and its variants, War of the Roses, War of The Vikings, soon Mordhau ....

Potato_6
03-07-2017, 01:16 AM
I assume that there are better ways to say so but also wanted to let some part of the community understand something:

Love the game.

Hate current errors, bugs and balance.

This is a trend with Ubi. Great core ideas, horrible execution. *cough*division*cough