PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft devs should be ashamed to release such game fully priced

Sparkly_
03-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Hello,

This game is by far the worst fighting experience i have ever seen in 10 years :

- Balance between classes is blatantly not existing .... the faster you attack the better and the easier the class is to be played ( pk spam light attack, dodge no stamina, block no stamina mostly except all guard mode, ...) this game is the best mono combo spam fest, guard break / counter guard break i have ever seen, creating such a dull gameplay.

- Guard break and counter mechanics spam are so idiotic and adding nothing to the gameplay except the lack of depth and variety in attacks and defensives options. And i feel that few classes guard break / counter is far more responsive and effectives or has more range than for others classes ( on the top of the hill, the warden is a god ...)

- Matchmaking is non existent.... random lvl / gear score versus random lvl / gear ... ZERO CHANCE YOU CAN NAME THIS ALGORYTHM A MATCHMAKING, but more a russian roulette where the top priority is to fill the queues like a boss !!! RATING : ACHIEVED.

- Peer To Peer obvious failure infuriating seriously players being dropped by hoster, leaver freeze, random latency, non registering hit, "insert random syntax error", ...

- Revenge mode or the only solution developpers have found to counter the mechanic failure of the 1vs1 nonexistence in " For honor" in the 4vs4 game mode.
OR The perma spam AOE attack mode. This god mode is popping so fast and again and again that when you are full geared, the REVENGER spam is simply ridiculous and ******ed.

- The grind fest culminating in this game, 30 reputation rank by class is not over the top, yeah cosmetic can fill a bit the lack of content and game mode, maybe for sometimes. We are facing overpriced cosmetics policy and purchasable gear with real money for frustrated players. Ubisoft cash shop at least is closing the perfection.

Keep up the good work ubisoft

Congratulation

djayfireman
03-06-2017, 06:05 PM
Hello,

This game is by far the worst fighting experience i have ever seen in 10 years :

- Balance between classes is blatantly not existing .... the faster you attack the better and the easier the class is to be played ( pk spam light attack, dodge no stamina, block no stamina mostly except all guard mode, ...) this game is the best mono combo spam fest, guard break / counter guard break i have ever seen, creating such a dull gameplay.

- Guard break and counter mechanics spam are so idiotic and adding nothing to the gameplay except the lack of depth and variety in attacks and defensives options. And i feel that few classes guard break / counter is far more responsive and effectives or has more range than for others classes ( on the top of the hill, the warden is a god ...)

- Matchmaking is non existent.... random lvl / gear score versus random lvl / gear ... ZERO CHANCE YOU CAN NAME THIS ALGORYTHM A MATCHMAKING, but more a russian roulette where the top priority is to fill the queues like a boss !!! RATING : ACHIEVED.

- Peer To Peer obvious failure infuriating seriously players being dropped by hoster, leaver freeze, random latency, non registering hit, "insert random syntax error", ...

- Revenge mode or the only solution developpers have found to counter the mechanic failure of the 1vs1 nonexistence in " For honor" in the 4vs4 game mode.
OR The perma spam AOE attack mode. This god mode is popping so fast and again and again that when you are full geared, the REVENGER spam is simply ridiculous and ******ed.

- The grind fest culminating in this game, 30 reputation rank by class is not over the top, yeah cosmetic can fill a bit the lack of content and game mode, maybe for sometimes. We are facing overpriced cosmetics policy and purchasable gear with real money for frustrated players. Ubisoft cash shop at least is closing the perfection.

Congratulation

Id say Bump but ubi gives no fu,cks about us

De4d_0n_Sight
03-06-2017, 06:11 PM
Too late.

Even if they adressed all issues the game would run out of players (on PC) in the meantime...

Chaos_Model
03-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Not saying the dev's do not have a part in this, however many of you need to realize, much of this is due to release date by the publishers. I'd fault them for 80% of the issues in the game, however yes, the dev's are part of the issue. Ubi is not the only company who acts in this manner. Until gamers as a whole stop buying titles from companies who continue to practice this, it won't stop happening. If you know a company has a reputation for releasing titles, and less than a week later releases a "patch" claiming they heard the cries of masses to fix certain elements (which was more likely than not the content the devs never finished up)....STOP BUYING FROM THEM. LOL.

Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

mammakamelen
03-06-2017, 06:48 PM
For Honor made the right way would be such a great game. What they delivered was a really underperforming game with deep issues, which you can see here on the forums and everywhere where the game is discussed. Even the good reviews on Steam mentions the frequent disconnects.

MaxeliusAD
03-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Agree with topicstarter. I'll never buy in future no one game with label "Ubisoft". Garbage with price of AAA project - is just a FU(CKING GARBAGE.

Vilerin
03-06-2017, 07:32 PM
Somehow I agree to the OP...

BUT THIS IS STILL BETTER THAN SEEING ONLY REMAKES AND NEXT CONTINUATIONS OF BORING ALREADY BUT STILL SELLING TITLES.

Sadly creating new title at the moment is such a big risk most big companies refuse to do so.

Just look at Sony/Microsoft conferences... 1/2 new titles announced per platform... and New cod/assassin etc...

N.A.X
03-06-2017, 07:36 PM
Hello,

Congratulation

well said bro, worst game of the 2017 for me, and I was so hyped and paid full priced for it. This game is beyond TERRIBLE with all connection/matchmaking/balance issues. I hope you DETHRONE No Man's Sky Ubisoft!