PDA

View Full Version : A beautiful death

XImohtephXX
03-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Im finding myself growing more and more disappointed with players. While I cant speak for the rest of the community but the thing that attracted me to and keeps me coming back to For Honor is a good fight. This reaches a new level when the enemy chooses one of my mains (Lawbringer, Warden). So I see a high level of either of these I practically hunt them across the field for that fight......only to be deeply disappointed. I find myself finding these players recently and 9/10 times coming to the assumption that they are a fan of AFK Farming and have likely never touched the duel mode. This is deeply aggravating and confusing as to why someone would go through that trouble only to end up looking really badass decorating the tip of my poleaxe. So to anyone using this methods I have to say this.....Your gear may help you but it will not save you. Am I just an exception or are other people encountering this dramatic let down as well?:nonchalance:

Pope138
03-06-2017, 04:58 PM
I hear ya. I never understood afk farming or team boosting for gear. I mean, I don't mind being unskilled at a game so long as I have a good time. But if I had all the "swag" (hate that term) without any of the talent I would feel deep shame out there on the battlefield. Running around with all the best gear and no clue how to use it.

I really think that there are just a subset of gamers that enjoy creating characters more than using them. Nothing wrong with that, until it starts to ruin fun for others.

Cipher_73
03-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Im finding myself growing more and more disappointed with players. While I cant speak for the rest of the community but the thing that attracted me to and keeps me coming back to For Honor is a good fight. This reaches a new level when the enemy chooses one of my mains (Lawbringer, Warden). So I see a high level of either of these I practically hunt them across the field for that fight......only to be deeply disappointed. I find myself finding these players recently and 9/10 times coming to the assumption that they are a fan of AFK Farming and have likely never touched the duel mode. This is deeply aggravating and confusing as to why someone would go through that trouble only to end up looking really badass decorating the tip of my poleaxe. So to anyone using this methods I have to say this.....Your gear may help you but it will not save you. Am I just an exception or are other people encountering this dramatic let down as well?:nonchalance:

I personally prefer Dominion Player vs AI on PS4 and players spam AFC (away from controller) all the time. I can hardly get into a match with others without having at least one spinner. I like to call them leeches spinners because that's what they do. Spin endlessly in a circle for XP. Lol.

What attracted me to FH was all the war and sword fighting action. That's why I prefer Dominion Player vs AI. Not really into the competitive scene since that requires a whole other mindset on playstyle.

Now that mode is getting ruined by losing matches when joining random stuff because these guys are just spinning around.

I hope the devs fixes this problem soon.

AveImperator85
03-06-2017, 05:51 PM
I just shake my head and laugh at these people. Cracks me up when I see a rep 3 Lawbringer and I fight him only to discover that he's complete trash. Makes me sad, but I feel good at the same time because I've worked hard to get good at the Lawbringer.