PDA

View Full Version : Story Mode/ New Heroes

Ngallo22
03-06-2017, 04:31 PM
with new heroes introduced thru the DLC over time, does this mean we should expect an addition to the story mode as well?

It seems this would make sense since the characters must be introduced into the game somehow?

What do you guys think?

WhoDaresWins
03-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Probably not. Story Mode is just a glorified tutorial to prepare you for Multiplayer.

Remember we don't even play as all the heroes in the Story. Conqueror, Berserker, Shoguki and Nobushi didn't get a level, so I doubt they'd expand the Story just for them.

The Story Mode in games like this largely serves as a way of getting some scripted scenes for the marketing that look better than MP where two players just wail on one another.

Ngallo22
03-06-2017, 08:34 PM
Probably not. Story Mode is just a glorified tutorial to prepare you for Multiplayer.

Remember we don't even play as all the heroes in the Story. Conqueror, Berserker, Shoguki and Nobushi didn't get a level, so I doubt they'd expand the Story just for them.

The Story Mode in games like this largely serves as a way of getting some scripted scenes for the marketing that look better than MP where two players just wail on one another.

looking at the leaks, it seems as though a new faction may be introduced. I feel like if this is the case it must be introduced somehow and I think that they must add onto the story mode (even if it is basically a tutorial) . Because even though we don't play as those specific heroes, the factions are certainly part of the equation. If they introduce a new faction, it must be introduced and related somehow to the story