PDA

View Full Version : Patch 4.9.0

Ubi-Negitron
03-06-2017, 03:27 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/strenghthening_update.png

EDIT: Midnight Circuit will active from 10th March to 14th March 2017!

Howdy Riders!

We’ve been greasing the wheels and squashing bugs all over the Frontier for this patch, releasing in the next two days!

In this update, we have a new and improved Midnight Circuit, and several bug fixes to ensure a smoother racing experience for y’all!

What’s New?

Midnight Circuit 2.0

Midnight Circuit is back, and this time with permanent changes and improvements!
Read on for the details:

a) This time around, you won’t lose all your retries when you exit a race in the Midnight Circuit or when you lose the race.
Your remaining retries will be retained and you can also view your remaining retry count!
b) You can now see a preview of possible rewards in every Trophy in the Midnight Circuit
c) You can now see a Friends leaderboard in the Midnight Circuit to see how your friends rank up in Midnight Circuit.

Race on the Midnight Circuit with the Tier-2 Legendary KTM450 Rally bike in this edition!
The new Challenge starts on 9th March and ends on 13th March 2017!

Bug Fixes & Optimization

a. Garage-freeze issues: we’ve fixed this issue of the game freezing in the garage. With this update, you’ll be able to access the garage and upgrade your bikes without a bump
b. Auto Login issue: Now you won’t have to log in after every one hour – you can stay logged in with the game running in the background!
c. Crash Fixes: we’ve fixed various bugs that were making the game crash on both Android and iOS. Race without the fear of a crash!
d. Cheater Cleanup - we've been cleaning up Android Leaderboards over the course of this update, and you'll see no cheaters on the top spots on Android Leaderboards by the end of this month :)

For any questions or feedback about this update, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Race to the finish, y’all!

moofecker
03-06-2017, 04:13 PM
sounds promising, i hope it lives up to the expectations. the whole game experience has pretty poor for quite a long time now. bug fixes a and b are the two biggest issues as far as i am concerned so i will be keeping an eager eye out for the update

PLEASE DONT BREAK ANYTHING ELSE - we have waited long enough for these fixes you would think you have had enough time to test them

RufusTheCat
03-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Great! As always, thanks for all of your work with frequent updates and bug fixes. Much appreciated!

For those of us how didn't collect all of the blueprint pieces of the KTM-450, will there be an opportunity for us to pick them up? (gonna get creamed in the Midnight Circuit otherwise!) How about the remaining map pieces from the KTM Rally event?

Thanks again!

(still miss the Prospector. What was his secret?)

Rufus

godlesplay
03-06-2017, 04:58 PM
I hope this update will fix my problem... [Ubisoft Support Ticket: 04287324]

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
03-06-2017, 05:08 PM
everything sounds good (hope those login and crash fixes will solve my problems), except one thing...

update is supposed to roll out in 2 days

event starts in 3 days...

past experience tells us that there will be a lot of people still playing 4.8 when the event had already started in 4.9...

hope i'm wrong :nonchalance:

CADZILLA
03-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Will I be able to earn or buy the 3 track pieces to the Peaceful Plummel map and 5 pieces to the KTM-450?

CagBall
03-06-2017, 07:10 PM
d. Cheater Cleanup - we've been cleaning up Android Leaderboards over the course of this update, and you'll see no cheaters on the top spots on Android Leaderboards by the end of this month :)

Does that include individual track leaderboards as well? I really hope so! Thanks.

kamilus26
03-06-2017, 08:31 PM
@Ubi-Negitron

Is with 4.9.0 patch 70 gems reimburse for those who didn't get them back yet?

Geeek15
03-06-2017, 09:46 PM
I cannot upgrade my Armadillo on the far right box (body/speed/acceleration) beyond 2 upgrades away from fully upgraded as the check mark won't clear. It's been like this for over a year now.

dprotect
03-07-2017, 08:52 AM
Yeah, that sounds great.

For me ist the most important the bugfix for the Login issue.

@Ubi-Negitron: Is there any info what rewards in the midnight circuit Overall.
As Example: 1 new track, 1 new PJ and 2 new Outfits.

moofecker
03-07-2017, 04:04 PM
well i can now get to the KTM rally in the garage but it had lost all of the upgrades that i had put on it - i am pretty sure that everything was upgraded to level 4 - when am i going to get compensated for that

i am not sure if there are still issues with uplay - i switched between two devices and it seems to log the first device out when you switch to the second and then back again

the responsiveness is SHOCKINGLY BAD - keep getting the android dialog that it is not responding

it shows a dialog when you start, EVERY TIME YOU START !!!! saying the midnight circuit starts today - and then you click and it says coming soon - this is just embarassing - you should be ashamed of yourselves, it shows that no testing has been done at all.

overall impression of the update - meh!

OldSkullD
03-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Are we going to be able to buy remaining blueprint and track map pieces from the KTM event?

dutscher-DE
03-08-2017, 09:34 AM
well i can now get to the KTM rally in the garage but it had lost all of the upgrades that i had put on it - i am pretty sure that everything was upgraded to level 4 - when am i going to get compensated for that

i am not sure if there are still issues with uplay - i switched between two devices and it seems to log the first device out when you switch to the second and then back again

the responsiveness is SHOCKINGLY BAD - keep getting the android dialog that it is not responding

it shows a dialog when you start, EVERY TIME YOU START !!!! saying the midnight circuit starts today - and then you click and it says coming soon - this is just embarassing - you should be ashamed of yourselves, it shows that no testing has been done at all.

overall impression of the update - meh!

clear your devices cache, for me the dialog is not showing.
everything is fine with the update.

cheers

fayer3
03-08-2017, 11:16 AM
Why does it now enforce permissions to the device contacts on Android?

dutscher-DE
03-08-2017, 01:23 PM
i think because of the new ubisoft thing.
i found out that the badge is gone for the new friendrequests. i got 11 friendrequests and didnt saw it.
if i want to accept a request the app crashed.

but the auto login works, thanks god to not enter my data again and again and again.

cheers

dprotect
03-08-2017, 08:03 PM
When will be the Update available for Android in Germany. Still no Update for me in the PlayStore at the Moment.

sanymas
03-09-2017, 07:43 AM
Screen still freezes after a minute of starting the app with this new update.😕

H-Refr
03-09-2017, 10:31 AM
Hi, Ubi-Negitron!
I just got the update on iOS and noticed that something changed in the garage. Donkey now is placed before The Phantom. Not sure if that was intended.

hdrider2016
03-09-2017, 10:38 AM
Can not connect to the bunker after the update

godlesplay
03-09-2017, 11:23 AM
I hope this update will fix my problem... [Ubisoft Support Ticket: 04287324]

@Ubi-Negitron @CaptainWeelie still my problem isn't fixed. Next month where I can't play TF...

GER-X-Stream
03-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Same here!!

After Update the access to the following parts not possible:
- bunker
- friend list
- gift box

Seems server not available but no message appears.

Fix it please - just do it!

Thanks 🏁🏍💨

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
03-09-2017, 12:41 PM
as predicted no 4.9 available yet for me...

event has started/is about to start (not sure about the timing) and i'm out for now until who knows when...

please learn from experience and roll updates sooner so that everyone can play at the expected time! :mad:

JoeRegular
03-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Log out and log back in while in game to get Bunker and gift box to load.

Tripirat1
03-09-2017, 03:55 PM
Still have to log in at every start of the game. The bug is not fixed yet.

j.pan
03-09-2017, 04:02 PM

"Strengthening" :confused: Update: more or less playable, bunker hard love season revards received, new "burnt season" playable.

But:
no ktm 450 event, no ktm 450 parts available, no missed track parts available (have 3 tracks with 2x4, 1x5 parts missing).
leaderboards still fake. checked track "flower hill", at least first 15 ranks are fake.

Think pubisoft updated somewhere to parallel universe. Greets to there, and happy playing.

Yrorcyn
03-09-2017, 04:43 PM
I still have the same bugs and the Midnight Circuit is not available as it was said it would be

alsk1
03-09-2017, 06:45 PM
How come you have fixed this issue but I still miss two parts for the KTM?

Tripirat1
03-09-2017, 09:51 PM
Log out and log back in while in game to get Bunker and gift box to load.

Some developers should leave Ubisoft. Still the logging in bugs not fixed. So much money spent. It is a shame.

halfyard1
03-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Its a shame I've spent many years playing this game And getting in the top 8% And all these updates you've brought out not one enables you to transfer your saved games from iOS to android.pretty poor show as I imagine on the grand scale of things its a fairly simple thing to put in place.why when other lower budget games can they easily do this but ubisoft choose not to???

CN-Starfish.Luo
03-10-2017, 12:15 AM
I don't have some maps,like Acrobat Quarter,Black Forest,Crow Roofs ~Ruins of Despair,more than 10maps i don't have.
Please ubi give some ways to earn maps who don't have the complete maps.tanks

Rassstaman4ik
03-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Что за фигня??? Бункер не работает вечно что то грузит,купил КТМ-450 и простите где он.его просто нет..За что я плачу деньги?????? Вы там совсем что ли?? Решайте ваши проблемы с кривыми обновами...

dutscher-DE
03-10-2017, 11:37 AM
i couldnt say that the autologin works. in history that wasnt a problem, since they intergrate the new ubisoft garbage.
a another bug is i get a badge for new news, but all news are readed.

they refactored the homeshack. all missed customs are at the end and less darker than before.

and today is the 10th and no midnight circuit started. seen only the "yes start the circuit" but it was follwed by a "comming soon" dialog.

gettin more frustrated at all

cheers

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
03-10-2017, 12:26 PM
i couldnt say that the autologin works. in history that wasnt a problem, since they intergrate the new ubisoft garbage.
a another bug is i get a badge for new news, but all news are readed.

they refactored the homeshack. all missed customs are at the end and less dar:cool::mad:ker than before.

and today is the 10th and no midnight circuit started. seen only the "yes start the circuit" but it was follwed by a "comming soon" dialog.

gettin more frustrated at all

cheers

already 1 day late i finally got 4.9

my "yes start the circuit" is followed by a freeze/crash exit instead

i'm delighted :rolleyes:

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
03-10-2017, 12:45 PM
been trying it and no bug (at least the ones i had) were corrected! :mad:

game still needs 10 minutes of idle when starting in order no to freeze as soon as i try to do anything

game still randomly freeze/crash exit while playing more than 20/30 minutes

useless update!

ps: the event has finally started

but this "b) You can now see a preview of possible rewards in every Trophy in the Midnight Circuit " is nowhere to be found

dutscher-DE
03-10-2017, 01:19 PM
been trying it and no bug (at least the ones i had) were corrected! :mad:

game still needs 10 minutes of idle when starting in order no to freeze as soon as i try to do anything

game still randomly freeze/crash exit while playing more than 20/30 minutes

useless update!

ps: the event has finally started

but this "b) You can now see a preview of possible rewards in every Trophy in the Midnight Circuit " is nowhere to be found

click on the trophy (right of the leaderboard) and then a dialog appears.

yes midnight circuit is online!

cheers

PS.: but same leaderboard flickering bug as the other midnight circuits...

ciscodalicious
03-10-2017, 04:36 PM
I thought we would be able to see the specific rewards available, not just "tracks, skins, parts, etc." Didn't it say that in the previous MC events? If there's nothing worth racing for we should know so some of us don't bother wasting gems to end up disappointed with nothing but useless parts.

Bonxy
03-10-2017, 05:25 PM
I have to log out and then log back in every time i boot the game up.

Its like they have messed up how they store the login token. :(

PuniMo
03-10-2017, 10:38 PM
[SIZE=2]
b. Auto Login issue: Now you won’t have to log in after every one hour – you can stay logged in with the game running in the background!

Looks like you made it even worse. Now you if the game was running in the background you must first log out and the login back to access the Bunker or Midnight Circuit.

And what the hack is this?
https://s9.postimg.org/nj11ab28f/Screen_Shot_2017_03_11_at_00_34_21.png

iOS.10.2.1 iphone7+

Pytzek
03-11-2017, 12:55 AM
On android here. Gift box doesn't work for me neither do bunker. Midnight circuit works but i have only 4/5 retries everytime. Sometime retries go in negative like -1/5. Good update :)

KrazFTW
03-11-2017, 11:06 AM
And what the hack is this?

Oh -61, thats almost like a new record already :D

With so many negative retries you will have to wait ~23 hours for next turn... RL must be trolling us :D

j.pan
03-11-2017, 03:36 PM
.. "auto login" works here for some hours (3-5), if game is not closed with return button from device. If instead closed to device "app manager" (samsung-long press home button), and restarted from there, it works more or less.

Midnight Thing, started as second promise at 10.03., but gives the 5 retries per time limit sometimes, and sometimes not :o

After cache clearing, the rank and friend list on world map side disapers for a while. But it comes back.
Ubisoft login shows no friends, log in to customer service, GermanyBarbari: https://support.ubi.com/de-DE , and check profile, shows friends. Here i can edit, in game friend list is not editable.

Sending and receiving gifts works well. "Micro-Freezes" in races, looks like a little improvement here. Still there, but shorter, and not so often. Suggestion from a rider in older post was to give deactivate chance for "blingbling"-zhit like explosions, coins fly,.... I'll appreciate that!

What i really miss is a event/challange like "data cubes" with hidden track parts in tracks.

"#28: Some developers should leave Ubisoft." Think ubisoft mgmt. cause the "profit maximize" disaster, the RedLynx Team should have veto rights for TF. The Loco advertisement (https://www.facebook.com/LocoBurgersAndSandwiches/); give a zhit for fackbook, just found no better link; at start of "Greasy Passage", made my day fellows :cool: , although hating that track for its hitches... Top 1 for brassiness is "Metal Mayhem".

Overall wish: more game fun, less money sucking. Near 35 Euro for ktm 450, y'r nuts! And what about riders just need less than all 30 parts?

FastSirleon
03-11-2017, 05:13 PM
No comment

alexmacdek
03-12-2017, 08:14 AM
On android here. Gift box doesn't work for me neither do bunker. Midnight circuit works but i have only 4/5 retries everytime. Sometime retries go in negative like -1/5. Good update :)

Identical for me

OldSkullD
03-12-2017, 03:34 PM
"Things are heating up at the Midnight Circuit"
Yes, it's the heated outrage of your players. Please turn off such extra advertising notifications at least until you've fixed the broken game.

j.pan
03-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Checked Midnight Rules, says y only get 5 new retries in case of better time/win. If y loose all tries, y don't get automatically 5 new tries after the 1:30 timer. This may explain the "negatives".

For 3 gems in race y get 1 new try. Looks the better deal is, 5 gems to overjump the timer, and get 5 new tries. Last worked for me, but i'm not shure how often y get 5 new tries for 5 gems.

Real bad is, already said from other riders, not to know whether the reward is worth the effort/gems; until now, no chance to get single, 5 or 10 pack ktm 450 build parts; no chance to get missing track parts from last ktm event like "dark smoke", "friendly somewhat",... I'm definite not happy with this update :(

The reason for this update seems to get the dollars from new players, and give a zhit for "old riders". So what, weather looks fine here, lets go ride the countryside :p

Greetz & flowy trails

CabanonGH
03-13-2017, 02:15 AM
its a castrophic failure update after update. why is it so hard to fix things first THEN add up feature ?

dprotect
03-13-2017, 02:33 PM
I really thought when they wrote that the update will Show you the Prices you will win on each rank,
that you get the info like as "on the current possioin you get following Prices: 1 Track, 1 PJ, etc."

At the Moment they only took the info, from the help, and took it into the new PopUp.
If I've get only **** parts this time, i will quit the midnight circuit.
On the other side there is really NO infirmation for what rewards we are racing for.

Bebs80
03-13-2017, 06:49 PM
Ubisoft network auto login is always broken, i have to re-enter my mail and password randomly.

If i let the game running in memory, midnight circuit retries counter becomes weird (-1?), or zero retry after one night without playing.

Using back button on the main screen does not close the game totally and can cause midnight circuit errors as mentioned above. :rolleyes:

vaskoray
03-13-2017, 07:18 PM
It was already posted elsewhee in the forum, but I'm sharing the following workaround to get the full 5 tries on the MC:
1. start the game and enter the MC, it should show that you have 0/5 retries left, i.e. you can only race once;
2. do the race and then logoff/logon from the settings screen;
3. now you should see that you have 4 out of 5 retries remaining;
4. repeat steps 1 - 3 each time the waiting period is over.

The logoff/logon also allows you to see, send and receive gifts and access the bunker (it has to be done each time you enter the game).

All in all, quite a catastrophic update...

j.pan
03-13-2017, 07:59 PM
@vaskoray: THX for posting the "logout-login" workaround here. Looks like the "old game of in and out" ( clockwork orange :cool:) works!

Normally i'm pissed off all these gems & coins generating kids on YT, but now thinking ubisoft deserves that...

Ralof1
03-14-2017, 12:09 AM
I know sometimes software problems are hard to debug and fix, but seriously... this has been going on for quite a while and the last update just made it worse. Now game believes I am logged in, it shows my friends list and so on, but it cannot access the bunker or anything. It used to be that when I got logged out, I had to simply login again (annoying in itself since it was so often and I have a long email/pw combo), but not I have to manually log out first. After logging out/in, I get only one try out of my five. I think it is time to hire someone that understands the problem.

And the CAPTHCA for this is almost unreadable for HUMANS! That's hardly the idea, is it?

alexmacdek
03-15-2017, 08:39 PM
First week of Midnight Circuit is ended. No rewards at all (I finished in 5%) No news about the second week...

Lobbie12
03-18-2017, 12:08 PM
hello,

pls fix this fck connection bug. all the time. it destroys the whole game for me

Quasar714
03-18-2017, 03:41 PM
I'm very very tired A.N.B.A& terracotta rider

j.pan
04-03-2017, 05:16 PM
@Atena714: try harder :o

@Ubi-Negitron(perhaps ...-"Positron", 'll be better to help with game performance. My joust-mode boxhand is really to slow. Spear works fine :cool:

Real Situation here:
Login/Logoff game still necessary. Special for send/receive gifts, race bunker. Game crashes sometimes by trying login. Micro-Lags are back, spec. retrying tracks. Also feels bikes sometimes dont work with their full received upgrades. My Marauder(full upgr.) will never make a good BouncyHill run...

Y'r promise to clean leaderboard from cheatscum till end of march, did not happen. Track "FlowerHill" still shows binky's from rank 1 to rank 18:

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh534/jay_pan/TF.FlowerHill.CheatBinkys.1-10_zps4q22qful.jpg (http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/jay_pan/media/TF.FlowerHill.CheatBinkys.1-10_zps4q22qful.jpg.html)

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh534/jay_pan/TF.FlowerHill.CheatBinkys.11-18_zpsedsufss4.jpg (http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/jay_pan/media/TF.FlowerHill.CheatBinkys.11-18_zpsedsufss4.jpg.html)

Try out their ghost's. Bronco's, Armadillo' s having more acceleration than 2 Donkey's together. Really appreciate if y' can explain to me, where's the difficulty located erasing them. TIA

Best regards to fair riders & special THX to friend list riders sending gifts http://www.pic4ever.com/images/rose3.gif