PDA

View Full Version : Maps missing?

Lord_Rhaenor
03-06-2017, 03:15 PM
I havent seen River Fort, High Fort in Dominion for a few days. Same with Canyon in Elimination and such? Bug or intended or am I just extremely unlucky?

I do go to Map Vote and haven't seen them there.

Gray360UK
03-06-2017, 03:25 PM
They had to remove them because they were causing too many stability issues.
There is a post in News and Announcements about it.
I said elsewhere, I have never heard of a company having to remove maps like this before, very worrying.
Really good testing department they have.
"Hey guys, turns out half our maps don't work, what should we do?"
"Oh, just take them out of the game"
:rolleyes:

Gensui.Musashi
03-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Depends in which territory you are fighting.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-06-2017, 03:47 PM
While I can't confirm that it depends on the territory you're fighting in. I can confirm that they have removed maps

Dear Warriors, there is an issue impacting the Dominion match stability of the Viking maps: River Fort and High Fort. In order to improve everyone’s experience in Dominion while we further analyze the issue, we had to remove those two maps from all multiplayer playlists until we fix the issue.*This change will roll out over the course of this current turn and by the start of the next turn (11pm EST) those maps will be fully removed from the playlists.*You will still be able to play these maps in Custom Match.

Depends in which territory you are fighting.

Lord_Rhaenor
03-06-2017, 05:06 PM
While I can't confirm that it depends on the territory you're fighting in. I can confirm that they have removed maps

Thanks for an answer, Dominion is getting boring with so few maps.