PDA

View Full Version : "All Regios", is it really?

Fuqbois
03-06-2017, 02:18 PM
My NAT is green, i have decent internet, but sometimes i just can't find a game, like when its 5-7 am in my country, even if the game mode is very active, the matchmaking fails to find a game.

I'm afraid that if my region loses population i won't be able to play even in regular time.

Hammelsneid
03-06-2017, 02:33 PM
like when its 5-7 am in my country

I bet some answers will tell you that's your fault, because you should sleep at that time, like they do as self justified "normal" people :D

I play myself not always at usual times, but honetly I never had a problem with finding a game.. somezimes I get the "match is already full" message or it takes ages before I find one, but MM never failed to find a game. What I am wondering is, since the MM tole me, it has to look in all regions, every player told me in chat, that he/she is from my county, too.. that was kind of mysterious.

Fuqbois
03-06-2017, 02:52 PM
Yeah, great majority of players are from my country too, and a tiny margin that are not from my country are from the same continent.

Dracomon
03-06-2017, 03:01 PM
I bet some answers will tell you that's your fault, because you should sleep at that time, like they do as self justified "normal" people :D

I play myself not always at usual times, but honetly I never had a problem with finding a game.. somezimes I get the "match is already full" message or it takes ages before I find one, but MM never failed to find a game. What I am wondering is, since the MM tole me, it has to look in all regions, every player told me in chat, that he/she is from my county, too.. that was kind of mysterious.

I had 2 MM fails tonight in Aussie prime time (PC).While its really only the 2nd day i've done Multiplayer I've never even had 1 game in my region. Is there a way to extend the time it will wait for my region? It only tries for about 10 secs then sends me elsewhere.

Played BF1 for weeks over Christmas and i was on local servers all day long every day.

Hammelsneid
03-06-2017, 03:24 PM
I had 2 MM fails tonight in Aussie prime time (PC).While its really only the 2nd day i've done Multiplayer I've never even had 1 game in my region. Is there a way to extend the time it will wait for my region? It only tries for about 10 secs then sends me elsewhere.

Played BF1 for weeks over Christmas and i was on local servers all day long every day.

I don't look that close to the region indicator, but I'm pretty sure it takes less than 10 secs to switch to all regions in every game I start. And then I end up in a game with guys of my county. Germany here btw.

Fuqbois
03-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Just noticed all REGIOS lul, but the problem remains, i really don't think its working properly. Or it was never supossed to work, its really a region lock.