PDA

View Full Version : Dominion Vs AI AFK bots

JK_pcpmedic11
03-06-2017, 02:09 PM
The only time I play dominion vs AI is to complete a daily order and wow is there a lot of people afk farming. Took about 10 games to just kill 300 soldiers due to games ending so fast. Each and every afk person got reported but we all know Ubifail will never do anything about it. That will be the last time I solo Q into dominion vs AI. Rant complete have a nice day!

isthil89
03-06-2017, 02:46 PM
just turn matchmaking off if you wanna do orders and go cry in the corner about people going AFK against BOTS

JK_pcpmedic11
03-06-2017, 04:54 PM
You must be one of those afk bots lol !

isthil89
03-06-2017, 05:00 PM
I do not bot

Shogunns
03-07-2017, 02:17 AM
how do we report the AFK not users? They are extremely annoying and allowing this is unfair to all legit players.
I tried 5 game dominion vs AI to complete the order today and all 5 games I was in game with AFK boy users. This cheat is becoming the norm. Can Ubisoft please check history of players who has consecutive zero score games and ban them from the game?

Bob__Gnarly
03-07-2017, 03:16 AM
how do we report the AFK not users? They are extremely annoying and allowing this is unfair to all legit players.
I tried 5 game dominion vs AI to complete the order today and all 5 games I was in game with AFK boy users. This cheat is becoming the norm. Can Ubisoft please check history of players who has consecutive zero score games and ban them from the game?

Probably, but that would require work. So no.

PKUSUB
03-07-2017, 04:10 AM

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026238/For-Honor-How-do-I-report-a-Player-FH-PC-XB1-PS4

go there to report.

i think it might req. like a screenshot or vid of some sort. good luck!

isthil89
03-07-2017, 01:51 PM
i don't get why people care about AFKers who gives a **** get your 108 by rubber banding idc you gonna die either way when u see me