PDA

View Full Version : More steel

Plutonium Bug
03-06-2017, 02:01 PM
We need more steel after matches! I desperately try to get multiple characters with high level gear and a good build. But because of RNG and the cost of upgrading gear this is pretty much impossible to do without buying steel. I think Ubisoft need to amp up the amount you get from matches as it is way to low at the moment. The RNG on packs is terrible and I get the same gear over and over again. Just looking for that one specific piece. (blade with High Def / Mid Attack and low Stam reduc)

tonycawley69
03-06-2017, 02:32 PM
I honestly think the amount of steel you get is pretty much spot on.

I've got around 10,000 sat there. I think you're probably spending too much, what are you spending it on exactly?

xXl Plan B lXx
03-06-2017, 02:33 PM
There is more than enough steel to go around. Stop trying to get 4 or 5 characters leveled at a single time and you won't have a steel problem. You can make about 7k a week without having received a single allotment of steel from a game you played to get the dailies done

We need more steel after matches! I desperately try to get multiple characters with high level gear and a good build. But because of RNG and the cost of upgrading gear this is pretty much impossible to do without buying steel. I think Ubisoft need to amp up the amount you get from matches as it is way to low at the moment. The RNG on packs is terrible and I get the same gear over and over again. Just looking for that one specific piece. (blade with High Def / Mid Attack and low Stam reduc)

Plutonium Bug
03-06-2017, 04:28 PM
I honestly think the amount of steel you get is pretty much spot on.

I've got around 10,000 sat there. I think you're probably spending too much, what are you spending it on exactly?

I spend it on upgrading gear for my main she is on 98 gear now atm it will cost around 270 steel for each upgrade so that means around 2700 to get max and don't forget what I have spend before getting perfect gear. And I am trying to get this one blade for the warden which needs to come out of a package but no luck so far. And then upgrade all those pieces from level 13 to 18 again will come to a awful lot as I think it starts around 130 steel to 270 so for one piece to max will cost about +/- 1200 x 6 = 7200 if you already have perfect gear and don't want new ones. Other wise you need more steel for the packages where you can find the better stats gear.

And 7K a week with just dailies is not a awful lot if you're full time working like me and have no where near the chance off playing every day. So for me its more 3/4 days a week which will come to 3500/4000 if I am lucky. And for the record I am doing 2 at the same time

Plutonium Bug
03-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Sorry from level 13 to 18 each piece cost 1575 steel so 1575 x 6 = 9450 from lvl 13 to max 18. It starts from 270 steel a piece to 360 at level 17 to 18

so with the knowledge I can with my hours get 3500 a week I need to play about a month to get one character a full gear set if I am lucky with the gear drops that I salvage. I think in a game with 12 characters to much time.

Plutonium Bug
03-06-2017, 04:59 PM
But sadly it does and to compete with the people that pay to win you need your gear and I like swapping round chars while this is now getting pretty much punished if I do in a 4v4 as they have revenge in 2/3 hits and I am not even close to that nice....

xXl Plan B lXx
03-06-2017, 05:54 PM
This post is just rife with lacking information. You cannot pay to win. It's a simple fact. You're crying about not having enough steel, and then you follow up that poorly written post with a post that makes fun of people who buy steel. It amazes me that people clamor for more and more steel. The math is pretty simple.

You get 2 dailies both of which reward you 300 experience and 300 steel.
You then get 6 orders that reward you an additional 600 steel every 2 days.

Simple Math.
300 steel * 2 daily quests * 7 days = 4200 Steel
100 steel * 6 orders * 3 times per week = 1800 steel

You haven't played a single game and been rewarded the steel that you get from the game modes and you're making 6000 steel every week. That means that if you have a character that is level 3 or better every other week you should be able to move them to 108 max gear and still buy scavenger upgrades to get the gear piece you want.

But sadly it does and to compete with the people that pay to win you need your gear

Your decision making is causing your problem. You're mad that the manufacturer isn't giving you enough "reward" to maximize multiple characters rapidly. Just stop. You're making yourself look like a fool. You choose to play multiple characters. There is nothing when you splinter it by a factor of 12 that is going to increase for you with regards to a time / work component. Sorry. You want to dilute your steel pool. Get over it.

I like swapping round chars while this is now getting pretty much punished if I do in a 4v4 as they have revenge in 2/3 hits and I am not even close to that nice....