PDA

View Full Version : Game unbelievable garbage

gNarNar
03-06-2017, 12:11 PM
Disconnect after disconnect after disconnect. server error, game is dead after only a week or so. Even on "Prime time" hours, running into the same players over and over and over and over again.
Get stuck in many infinate loading screens, play against MANY people with what seems to be 50000 ping with how they look like they are phasing through the air and teleporting everywhere.
Havent played a 4v4 in a long long long time that didnt have some type of interrupt of some sorts.
Sick of playing with bots.
post-game menu makes no sense since its easier to just leave and find a new match then it is to wait for the timer and then requeue with the same people.

Not even to begin to mention the easily exploitable guard break spam and other very questionable head scratching balance issues.
I thought this was gonna be a decent game, but i honestly regret purchasing it now with all the server issues.
Also nice removing the active player count, thats funny as hell.

sad, could of been a decent game considering Dark Souls PvP community people were making videos about it and getting into it. oh well.

Lotharikus
03-06-2017, 12:18 PM
bothers me too..
i give the game another week, then i will stop playing and put it on eBay.
it just makes no sense to play it at the current state

KiVacation
03-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Agreed.Game is ********
Regret for buyin it.Errors,lags,timing is ****,rly needed 2 play beta before spending money on that crap

Hammelsneid
03-06-2017, 05:47 PM
What countries are you from, if I may ask? I suspect more and more the location where we are playing from..

AveImperator85
03-06-2017, 05:52 PM
No connection problems here. Only time I ever get disconnected is when some crybaby ragequits and forces a disconnect for everyone. Loving every minute of this game.

Morefew
03-06-2017, 05:57 PM
It's really fun when it actually works. There's definitely some balancing issues I want them to look at but all I care about now is the damn servers. I've been kicked out 6 games in a row! Forget contracts! They're about to put new maps, characters, and gear into the game but the problem is, it won't matter! Fix the game!

HerrMozart
03-06-2017, 05:59 PM
This is why I refuse to buy the game, there are such an absurd amount of complaints on the forums about these problems yet it appears almost nothing is being done. Its pretty sad.

djayfireman
03-06-2017, 06:02 PM
This is why I refuse to buy the game, there are such an absurd amount of complaints on the forums about these problems yet it appears almost nothing is being done. Its pretty sad.

Ubisoft has a bad reputation for never responding to their customers, i said division was my last ubisoft game but was looking forward to this...This game has only strengthened my resolve on not buying anything from them ever again cause Ubi repeatedly given their customers the finger. Its sad coming from a company this big.

De4d_0n_Sight
03-06-2017, 06:05 PM
I think Ubi is simply not interested in improving the game nor in fixing bugs, inbalances or afk leechers.

It is quite simple: you have paid an overprized beta version, so Ubi has no intention to give u sth back.

Anyone still interested in the season pass for only >30? Lol, definitely the last game from that company.

Chaos_Model
03-06-2017, 06:08 PM
Ubi is a cash and dash company these days man, so sad. Considered picking up Ghost Recon Wildlands....after this I seriously reconsidered...ME: Andromeda.

RatedChaotic
03-06-2017, 06:51 PM
No connection problems here. Only time I ever get disconnected is when some crybaby ragequits and forces a disconnect for everyone. Loving every minute of this game.

Blind to the problem.

Vilerin
03-06-2017, 07:10 PM
I think Ubi is simply not interested in improving the game nor in fixing bugs, inbalances or afk leechers.

It is quite simple: you have paid an overprized beta version, so Ubi has no intention to give u sth back.

Anyone still interested in the season pass for only >30? Lol, definitely the last game from that company.

From my point of view producers and ppl responsible for Ubisoft release dates are killing their company image in eyes of average consumers.

No idea how it worked here but after some insights of game dev word seems (only words) that Devs and Game Director wanna fix this title (sadly they said that they wanna do it slowly with small adjustments - at this state of game it might be too slow or I find it as an excuse for something - lack of personel? founding? whatever... Don't wanna say ppl are lazy because there are almost no lazy ppl in game dev mostly overworked and underpayed.)

Releasing it before another fighting game like Tekken 7 maybe, or other titles...

AveImperator85
03-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Blind to the problem.

Not really. I get that SOME people (not everyone, so don't make it out to be EVERYONE having connection issues) are having problems and genuinely get dropped from the game.

However, when that same Orochi runs at me 1vs1 in Dominion and gets wrecked, spamming "Wow!" "Wow!" "Wow!" every time he ends up decorating the tip of my poleaxe, and suddenly disconnects after the third time I kick his teeth in...I think it's pretty clear what happened.

N.A.X
03-06-2017, 07:21 PM
This game is the game of the biggest disappointment of 2017 for me. I am on open NAT, has a top end PC with GTX 1080, I am from Germany and I have 100mbit connection that gives me no troubles at all since last 5 years on PC and PS4 platforms but THIS GAME, THIS ****TY GAME, unbeliavable; And do you know what is worse, I PAID GOLD EDITION, I decided to go for gold edition for once and they ****ed it up royally. I am terribly frustrated, first and last gold edition from ubisoft for me. Issues;

in the middle of the fight someone leaves, syncing which might lead to mass DC
Disconnects from match
Retrieving data
Balance issues (did you see Raider in last several day in any Dominion games? Cuz I barely see any on dominion matches))
Guard break ****ed up first 2 weeks (i am 0 sure they did it intentionally)
PK stab bug that was fixed but put there intentionally
Game promotes defending, agressive playstyle is only rewarded by fake attacks. A good opponent or if you have good reflexes, would be %100 safe while defending and going for safe punishes. Try it and you ll see, watch defend react easy kill, if he cant fake he has %0 chance
Revenge STACKING on high level gear.
Revenge is TOO OP and can be re-applied too fast with gear
GEAR balance / No option to turn it off
Terrible matchmaking, when I swtich to level 1 char to learn it I am put against 108 geared P3-10 opponents.
Stuck occasionally on LOADING screen depending on the match progress, if you joined while the match finishes you hit a load LOOP

**** you...Really ****ing thieves, I regret falling for this game.

You have ripped a gold edition from me but never ever again...

RatedChaotic
03-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Friend asked me today if I was going to get Ghost Recon. I told him after The Divison and For Honor ..No way. I'll wait for Mass Effect. I'll still play Rocksmith from time to time lol

Nicademusx
03-06-2017, 08:31 PM
I preordered recon. It will be the last ubisoft game i ever purchase. how disappointing the company has turned out to be. I know ubisoft, you dont care because you've already made tens of millions off of for honor. who really cares about anything but money.

This is shaming, i should probably be banned.

gNarNar
03-06-2017, 08:47 PM
What countries are you from, if I may ask? I suspect more and more the location where we are playing from..

I'm from the US. My connection is fine but you can bet ill look at the score board to see laggy as hell people with red connection.
also the best part about many of the looped loading screens is the fact that others are stuck in it too, you can tell when the game is still active but after 3 minutes the players in the pre game screen start getting replaced by bots.
Or my favorite, the entire team randomly gets replaced by bots.
Or if you leave a menu too quickly and try to queue it tells you matchmaking is unavailable.

I am really really sick of p2p when someone has 50000 ping and the entire match is just jumpy and laggy and we just have to deal it, and apparently p2p doesnt help the server issues on ubisofts end there because i see the faction war/menu reset or become useable at least 4 times a day.

Thanks ubisoft for not caring at all about your potential fan base.

also if you look at the for honor facebook its pathetic, the reach they get is sad only 80 reactions have a post has been up for 3 days?
must of their stuff its under 1000 likes, which is really really really bad for a page that has 300k followers and is suppose to be a new release and a smash hit.

Pope138
03-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Sucks guys. I'm really sorry this is happening to you.
The game has been working fine on my end and will probably be my favorite of 2017.

This is my first Ubisoft game, and I think it's shameful that with a full $60 price tag, season pass, and microtransactions there are no dedicated servers. But despite how greedy and wrong that is, I can't gripe too much because the p2p they've given us has been working well for me, but dedicated servers would work better for all.

Peligrad
03-06-2017, 09:50 PM
I won't ever buy a PvP focused Ubisoft game again.

Far Cry and this Ghost Recon game. Sure.

Anything with a PvE focus they do a pretty good job with.

But they just don't understand competitive play and have no skill for balance.

I'm totally fine with that in PvE games. I rather enjoy running around with the totally OP guns in Far Cry.

LMG 2 shotting Rhinos. Fun times!

But for PvP, count me out indefinitely for anything with Ubi's name on it from here on...

Braegulfer
03-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Game smooth as silk on PC atm, but I totally understand it's not that way for everyone on PC and less so for console ple...ahem...peoples,

Potato_6
03-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Sucks guys. I'm really sorry this is happening to you.
The game has been working fine on my end and will probably be my favorite of 2017.

This is my first Ubisoft game, and I think it's shameful that with a full $60 price tag, season pass, and microtransactions there are no dedicated servers. But despite how greedy and wrong that is, I can't gripe too much because the p2p they've given us has been working well for me, but dedicated servers would work better for all.

Wish you the best man.

For me this has been more frustrating than the Division. I got this because some friends have it. Had some fun early on when we were still trying to figure it out. Now that I can see under the hood...its just a good excuse to go do something else.

good luck.

Jetoslash
03-06-2017, 10:24 PM
This game IS garbage. Laggy in game which cause insane **** in game while combat, disconnect every time .. this is just NON SENSE hope ubisoft get bankrupt and close his door cause ppl like that DONT DESERVE to make games

You play any other game, thjen u get on for honor .. man u get instant cancer, it feels like driving a 30 tons truck ....

Bob__Gnarly
03-06-2017, 10:34 PM
It's a good game released way too early. It really needed another few months to be polished off. It's a shame, because they'll probably fix it eventually, but by that time it'll probably be too late.

Jetoslash
03-06-2017, 10:40 PM
Yes the concept of the game is terrific... but you make a multiplayer game you provides REAL servers not ****ty P2P with 100 ms ..

ButtR8peArtist
03-06-2017, 11:35 PM
Game smooth as silk on PC atm, but I totally understand it's not that way for everyone on PC and less so for console ple...ahem...peoples,

used to run 4k/60fps during beta and alpha, now the new patch introduced the new bug that cripple rigs with 8 core CPUs with bad stuttering( while memory leaking for others) So now, for every time I launch the game, I need to set off 1 CPU core before the game starts in order to obtain smooth frame rate.

a week passed, this bug went up 17pgs in support form and yet still not a single word from UBI, that shows what kind QA quality for honor team is capable of.

Bob__Gnarly
03-06-2017, 11:57 PM
used to run 4k/60fps during beta and alpha, now the new patch introduced the new bug that cripple rigs with 8 core CPUs with bad stuttering( while memory leaking for others) So now, for every time I launch the game, I need to set off 1 CPU core before the game starts in order to obtain smooth frame rate.

a week passed, this bug went up 17pgs in support form and yet still not a single word from UBI, that shows what kind QA quality for honor team is capable of.

Yeah this too.

The latest patch actually hurt the game instead of improving it. It's crazy that the beta build actually had less issues than the build we have right now.

Hogmin
03-07-2017, 12:02 AM
Sure is a lot of complaining about Ubi never addressing the issues that have been raised on the forum.

Except you clearly didn't look hard enough.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-03-for-honor-ubisoft-answers-the-big-questions