PDA

View Full Version : Duel mode issuses

DoT.ExE2_4
03-06-2017, 09:32 AM
That Dang duel mode takes min 1.5 mins to load, plus being only like 2 days into this game, i have only fought 3, thats right, 3 opponents who weren't pristige 1 or higher. Due to that, i can't evn get the experiece to even git gud... Plus i'm constantly getting matched to people who are like freaking leagues away from my region.
P.S. whats with all these salty orochis......(not all of them but...)

Zv1k0
03-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Its a fighting game so if you dont play from start you are kind of behind everyone...especially with this crappy matchmaking. I wouldnt say this that early after release but the amount of issues this game has right now its losing a lot of players, way more than gaining them especially casuals and newcomers like you already left or play dominion.

Kelemdros
03-06-2017, 11:10 AM
The matchmaking SUCKS badly, i nearly never get matched with someone close to my levels, usually higher reps

Jobsalot
03-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Since the PC patch I also suffer from disconnects, game freezes and micro-lags far more than prior to it. This gets as bad as my character reacting to gamepad input up to half a second later, which makes it impossible to react in time to attacks or the proper execution of feints is botched and you go in with full swinging heavy attacks even though it's not intended. Sometimes the character moves in slow-motion, as well.