PDA

View Full Version : New Gear/Pattern/Colors Glitch

Rolienolie
03-06-2017, 07:17 AM
I'm not going to bother with formatting this, but i wanted to ask if anyone has been experiencing a glitch involving the "new item" notification.

Every time i log into the game, it says i have a new pattern for Raider, and a new chest piece for Nobushi. I can get rid of the raider one, and i do this every time i log in, but as for the nobushi gear, it says i have a new chest 24/7, and i only have one chest piece, and its equipped. I have tried reinstalling/relogging. This happens every single time.

Another issue is colors. There are colors youre supposed to have unlocked at rep 0 - level x that i have passed, but that still show locked on multiple recruited classes.
Any replies or suggestions are welcome, Thanks for taking the time to read through this atrocity.

Kannoe15
03-06-2017, 02:30 PM
I have the same issue with my Orochi and my Nobushi. But as for the colors that you unlock after hitting prestige 1 level X, those are tied only to the specific character that is that level. So if you say main Nobushi and she is prestige 5 then you unlock all the stuff up to prestige 5 for her only. If you wanted to unlock the other cosmetics for your other characters you would have to level them up to that point as well.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Same with Nobushi. I have had it on the game modes since the second day as well. It drives me crazy as I can't get rid of the ones on the games but can on the character.

I have the same issue with my Orochi and my Nobushi. But as for the colors that you unlock after hitting prestige 1 level X, those are tied only to the specific character that is that level. So if you say main Nobushi and she is prestige 5 then you unlock all the stuff up to prestige 5 for her only. If you wanted to unlock the other cosmetics for your other characters you would have to level them up to that point as well.

Cipher_73
03-06-2017, 04:17 PM
This is common on the PS4 too. Everytime I log on, it says my Orochi has a new gear when it doesn't. And also happens if I log onto another character that I barely used but happen to have a few low level gear items, it will then show that there are new items too.

I have to constantly go in there and run the selection through all of them just to turn it off. Annoying.