PDA

View Full Version : An idea to "balance" gear

lxHESSIANxl2016
03-06-2017, 06:11 AM
So this is just a thought that I had. I personally thing that gear is broken and really needs to be adjusted or "nerfed" but I also understand that completely reworking gear isn't as easy as it sounds and a lot of people will probably get pissed of they do nerf gear. But what I think could be a "fix", would be to just have two different playlists for the game modes which enable gear score. Have an option to play with or without gear. I feel like that would definitely balance things out a bit and would be a lot easier to do then to completely rework gear.

Alchemist-21-
03-06-2017, 06:30 AM
This has been suggested before. The devs seem reluctant to split the modes more than they already have (they didn't want to split Elimination and Skirmish but did it due to the high demand).

lxHESSIANxl2016
03-06-2017, 06:33 AM
I don't see why. I mean, they have to see that gear is completely unbalanced and extremely broken. So why not do an easy fix like this? I just hope they do something about it soon because 4v4 is almost unplayable right now, and that's coming from a max gear player.

SerArthur-Dayne
03-06-2017, 06:34 AM
If they spilt them, then thet may aswell remove gear then. Only lvl 108s will play in the mode with gear, and only grey gears will play without it, completely deafeating its purpose.

They just need to fix some of the insane revenge builds a bit. Its activating in 1v1's atm...