PDA

View Full Version : Help me understand zone attack controls.

Alchemist-21-
03-06-2017, 05:50 AM
Are you supposed to press the LA and HA buttons at the same time, or HA immediately after the LA? Because I'll have times pressing them together and I'll just do a light attack, and then sometimes I'll be trying to parry after I used a light attack and it does my zone attack. There doesn't seem to be any consistency to it so I'm wondering if I just don't know how the controls are supposed to work.

GewaltSam
03-06-2017, 05:55 AM
You have to press them at the same time, normally.

teksuo1
03-06-2017, 06:02 AM
Are you supposed to press the LA and HA buttons at the same time, or HA immediately after the LA? Because I'll have times pressing them together and I'll just do a light attack, and then sometimes I'll be trying to parry after I used a light attack and it does my zone attack. There doesn't seem to be any consistency to it so I'm wondering if I just don't know how the controls are supposed to work.

same time, however your trigger button might take some travel before kicking in ; while the top button is instant. if you have the elite controller that setting is adjustable (can limit travel with a phisical switch or through the keymapping application).

if customization isn't available on your controller, try to press the RT a bit further when doing the zone attack.