PDA

View Full Version : Become..the wall

TCTF_SWAT
03-06-2017, 05:44 AM
So this happened today.. My TM's got D/C so I was stuck with bots. We were actually fairing pretty well until the end. Then......I had to wall up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOnoof0fNV4

Dukester321
03-06-2017, 05:57 AM
So this happened today.. My TM's got D/C so I was stuck with bots. We were actually fairing pretty well until the end. Then......I had to wall up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOnoof0fNV4

lol damn man I really enjoy this game, mainly bc I'm a casual. But I can see why people are bit/chng now. Revenge seriously needs to get nerfed. that's some ridiculous OP sh/t right there. There's no reason why a guy should be alive in a 1v4 for a min and a half, without even killing any of them. It just shows how broken that Revenge sh/t is. Don't think it needs to be taken out, but definitely capped at 2 max or something like that. its ridiculous. or maybe make it work as advertised... only as "revenge" I.e. usable when you're attacked by someone who killed you previously.

TCTF_SWAT
03-06-2017, 06:04 AM
I killed two. But they get revived. I knew killing them was going to be very difficult since my only 1 shot was that small ledge and since they kept harassing me it was kinda difficult to get decent hits off.

Rump_Buffalo
03-06-2017, 06:49 AM
lol damn man I really enjoy this game, mainly bc I'm a casual. But I can see why people are bit/chng now. Revenge seriously needs to get nerfed. that's some ridiculous OP sh/t right there. There's no reason why a guy should be alive in a 1v4 for a min and a half, without even killing any of them. It just shows how broken that Revenge sh/t is. Don't think it needs to be taken out, but definitely capped at 2 max or something like that. its ridiculous. or maybe make it work as advertised... only as "revenge" I.e. usable when you're attacked by someone who killed you previously.

It has a whole hell of a lot more to do with the healing block feat than revenge... though revenge has its issues too

Rump_Buffalo
03-06-2017, 07:20 AM
DELETED (posted twice for some reason)

Simi_Xiamara_
03-06-2017, 07:26 AM
All of this could been avoided if people were smart enough to stop trying gank you

untchable704
03-06-2017, 07:31 AM
That was pretty awesome to watch lol.

JohnWick87
03-06-2017, 07:52 AM
At first i thought "Meh, i fought 3-4 Enemys as well and survived . And killed some of them" but this video es very entertaining ;) Nicely done
But it shows, that your class is a tanky class. :)
Awesome gameplay!

TCTF_SWAT
03-06-2017, 08:02 AM
this build is tanky. I have the bare minimum atk on it. The only damage I can get is through revenge mode. Otherwise I do little. I specked this loadout with nothing but tank stuff basically. It's weakness is damage, ladder camping and chip damage (although conq's superior block negates chip so it's only full block stance I have to worry about.)

Karma_Ghost
03-06-2017, 10:48 PM
Those berserkers might as well have been on your side with as much healing and revenge as they provided you. Looked like only Raider had the sense to try to keep you down but kept getting interrupted (mostly by those berserkers).

TCTF_SWAT
03-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Well that's solo que for ya. I mean what do you expect from 4 random strangers on a team with no coordination?